tuscl

Bad day at the Strip Club

Thursday, June 11, 2009 2:27 PM
Like the "bad day fishing" adage. Do you feel that a bad day at the SC is still better than not having gone?

20 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    Depends on how bad, but generally the answer is HELL YES!!! :)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I was talking to a stripper the other day and she said she was having a bad day at the strip club because she had only made $200 and she has been there for 7 hours! I had to remind her that $30/hour is still a decent income and she does not pay taxes and does not have to wait for her paycheck to arrive next friday...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Depends on the club. A big upscale place like St. James, yeah. However, I've been to a few dives, and that quickly becomes regrettable. For instance, at one dive a middle aged woman crawled into my lap and she stunk to high heaven. She ws the only action there. I couldn't send her away fast enough.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    I've been to clubs a few times when the attitudes were flyin and everyone seemed to be in a bad mood. Generally, I would agree, a bad day at a SC is still a good day, but there are exceptions. When tempers flair and everyone is a victim, it's better to stay away.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Isn't there some truth that when women work together, over time, their periods start to coincide? If so, that sure would explain some bad days!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Funny periods coincide yet no blood on the tampon, like a group mental problem. What exactly is a bad strip club day for a customer: you get charged 2 cover charges, lose your wallet, get a drink spilled on your lap, lose the money you had in your pocket, sit on a seat covered in some sort of bodily fluid, accidentally a dancers shoe flies off while she's spinning around the pole hitting you in the face, you trip and fall on steps inside the club and a dancer's cannister of mace in her purse accidentally sprays out into your eyes........ even with everything I just mentioned is still a pretty damn good day looking at some hot half-naked girls!
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    No, I'd say a bad day at a strip club is the really the pits. Strip clubs are pretty vile, repulsive places to be when it's not working out for me. I mean, I don't go there for the overpriced drinks, annoying DJs, crappy music, puke decor, slob clientele, and such. I put up with all that in order to get in some quality time and inappopriate touching with hot ass women of low morals. Subtract all that good shit and it's a pretty depressing time. However, I accept that bad days are bound to happen. I'd rather take the chance of that than to always play it safe and have predictably good visits. The occasional lousy time only makes the insanely great times sweeter.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Never at my favorite club but at times at other clubs. Especially at Atlanta clubs.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I got pretty hung up on the good day / bad day thing a while back, so now I go to the club with no expectations. It's really hard sometimes, but I am able to focus on just being there, as opposed to what I expect to happen and who I expect it to happen with. As a result, I have had dances with girls I normally don't get dances from. They say I seem more approachable. I feel more relaxed, and I think it shows in my attitude and in my shorts. LOL. So, I might not have a great time, but I rarely have a boring, bad or disappointing time....
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I would prefer to stay home since I have better things to do with my time rather than have a bad time in a strip club. In my case, my last visit to strip clubs was too good. I spent just about all my cash instead of having a certain amount left over. I can't afford to spend that much every weekend so this weekend I'm planning on staying home and cleaning up and doing other errands. That is something I need to do anyway. I don't have time to have fun all the time. It had been over a month or two since I last saw some of my favorites and it seemed like most of them all showed up on the same night. At least on a slow strip club night, you tend to have most of your money to spend for another night out.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I once mentioned I need to clean up my house to one smoking hot dancer and then she mentioned to me that she does house cleaning. She said she would have to see my house before determining how much she would charge. I don't remember the conversation clearly anymore, I believe she wasn't a cheap house cleaner but was serious about doing it. Now every time I think about needing to clean up, I keep thinking, what if I hired a dancer to do it? too expensive I'm thinking but it could develop into some fringe benefits.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It depends on what type of bad. If it's a bad day because all the dancers are ignoring me, then I regret ever going, but if its bad because all the dancers are not anyone I want dances from, I chalk that up to bad luck. Also, if there is another club nearby, I just simply go there if it gets too bad.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Yes, I've had bad days at strip clubs. The girls snipe at me, or the first thing out of their mouths is, "You must have had a fucking bad day to look at me like that," or, "Don't fucking touch and don't goddamned get within forty feet of me you pervert," or they just walk away when I try to talk to them, playing that girlie-girl bullshit that I PAY A FUCKING DOORMAN AN ENTRY FEE TO GET AWAY FROM.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Book Guy: A bad day at the strip club or a bad life? *shudder*
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Nothing is perfect. I take a break from that club and move on to more fertile fields.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Chandler ... well, dude, you might be on to something. :( ... ... :) ...
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    I would rather not have gone than have a bad day at the strip club. For me, strip club is a sort of mini-vacation, I could have spent that day fishing or at the beach or doing some else. Since I have to travel 4+ hours to get to a decent strip club, then I consider a bad time at a decent club to a problem. If I am at a closer, but below average club, where a bad selection is more likely, then I am not as upset at the bad day, but more pleased at a good day.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    The only bad visits are the ones where I'm not getting any dancer attention. If the dancers are circulating, I can usually find someone I wouldn't mind getting a few dances with. But if the girls are being lazy and standoffish, I get outta there pronto and head for richer hunting grounds.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    If you go to the same club too many times you are going to run into a bad day and you'll probably think of a number of things you might have enjoyed better. As Chandler and desotophil say, there are going to be bad days during which the atmosphere and drama just don't add up to a good time. Now if you get to know your favorite club, you can sometimes predict when these times are likely to happen. Other times, you can walk into the club and actually feel the bad vibe or simply ask a few questions and quickly discern that this is not the day to be there. In those cases, have a drink, leave a tip on the bar and leave. Believe me, I've sometimes been a masochist and stayed only to regret it. Learned my lesson.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Up until a dreadful run through Seattle I would have said yes. I don't even know if I want to bother with the clubs I haven't seen yet...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion