tuscl

Slippin Mickeys

Saturday, June 6, 2009 5:02 PM
Got a phone call from my PTF last night, she was crying. Seems some idiots slipped a St. James dancer a mickey. She was convulsive and combative-had to be taken out by EMS. What did these guys think they were going to get? It's not like they were just going to carry her out of the club. I wonder if any of you have seen this kind of thing recently?

6 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    No. That is unacceptable behavior. They should be flogged. I do know of one case of attempted date rape. Bill (nick name Lion2)tried to fuck a waitress at my favorite club.The event took place OTC.
  • hogsun
    15 years ago
    Did the waitress press charges?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just wondering what does PTF stand for? part-time favorite? it's not in the glossary so I just wanted to be sure...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1, I coined it in a different topic, since I think we can each only have one ATF. She could even be dead, but if none ever has been better, she would still be your ATF, ergo, the acronym PTF, Present Time Favorite.
  • lane
    15 years ago
    I worked there for 4 years, I've seen it probably 7 times there, and I just want you to know it probably was NOT a customer, it was probably another girl. Either through jealousy, because someone paid her or because she has enemies... ALL 7 times and the 2 other times that I have seen it in a different club ALL have come from other women, mostly wait staff... These things happen, I've been drugged also in a strip club (and twice at other clubs) GHB is an evil, evil drug and it's very powerful. That club used to be so nice, it's sad to see it turn so dark and ghetto, it's gross. When I was working (a little over a year ago) GHB was not the largest problem, but I won't go into that... It comes with the territory though, let it be a lesson to your friend that drinking at work is NEVER a good idea, no matter what.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    hogsun, No. He used the pretext that he was trying to help her. In fact he was only trying to help him self. She was an experienced strip club worker and booted him out. An occupational hazard!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion