tuscl

Man suing a strip club for dancer assault

uscue13
California
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 5:02 PM
Don't remember if it was posted here, but a man is suing Cheetah's in Florida after getting kicked in the head by a dancer. Even after listening to this, I doubt there was any real malice here by the dancer. [view link]

7 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    The owner of the club said the customer violently smacked the dancer's butt and then she turned around and kicked him. Also the guy is being represented by a big name law firm. Doesn't the club have video footage? It is basically down to the word of the owner vs the word of the customer. The customer has had a previous arrest but I am sure the owner's record is not pristine either. I would be pretty pissed if I got kicked by a dancer and was injured but I don't think I would be willing to go public about getting physically hurt by a girl...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The case is just one of many recent strip club lawsuits that have hit the US headlines. One Florida man sued after a stripper's stiletto flew off during a pole dance, shattering a mirror and cutting his face. And in another case, a New Yorker took legal action after a woman swivelled and smacked him in the face with her shoe during a steamy lap dance. [view link]
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    The makings of an argument for a six foot dance rule!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    This almost happened to me a few years ago at my favorite club. It was totally innocent. A dancer was sitting behind me on a higher level swinging her leg. The dancer sitting with me noticed how close her shoe was getting to my head and pointed it out to me. We moved. Those shoes are dangerous.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Those shoes can be dangerous! I once had a girl stab me in the stomach on accident when she was on stage sitting her ass up in my neighbor's face to shake it. Her legs went over the ledge and stabbed me in the stomach. It hurt for a few minutes but no serious pain. It was a good conversation starter when she came around and sat with me (and asking me for a dance 5 min. later, which I declined) I have also heard of men having fetishes of women walking over them with those heels on. [view link] is not my cup of tea, but to each their own.
  • icedawg
    15 years ago
    samsung, i was tlaking with a dancer recently and she told me how she intentionally used her shoe to stab a customer in the gut 'cause he was acting a fool. ( i assume it WASNT you. a true ninja uses their environment to their advantage.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Idiot manager. Standing there on camera saying, "She kicked him." He shoulda talked to a lawyer first ...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion