tuscl

Try a little tenderness

Young girls, they don't forget it.

I had bummed a couple cigarettes from one of my favs on my last visit. (I'm not a smoker normally, but will light up in the club occasionally). I tried to give her a couple bucks for them, but she wouldn't take it.

On my next visit I picked up a pack of her brand on my way in and gave them to her when I got to the club. From her reaction, you would have thought I'd given her a Tiffany bracelet. And the dances the rest of the evening were super hot.

4 comments

• harrydave
    15 years ago
    I dated a beautiful Jamaican stripper. We went to a couple of fancy restaurants. I went to a nice restaurant one evening with the guys, ordered her the lamb chops for takeout, and brought them to her at the club. She sat at the bar with me and devoured them. The bartender and several other girls gathered around, making envious remarks. One of the girls suggested the Jamaican girl had an appetite for rich meat. To which I replied, "Yes, she does." Investment, $28. Payoff, priceless.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Dancers are people too, I am suprised by how often people are shocked when they act human.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    Some dancers are appreciative of fairly insignificant things. They respond to kindness, and they are able to reciprocate with genuine feelings. I run into one of these every few years.

The rest are...typical dancers.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    At my favorite club, I am known as the candy man. I have been bringing in a bag for about 7 years. Last month I brought in a plate of summer sausage, cheese and crackers. There were no left overs. I have also tried my home made pickled eggs,twice. Not a hit. Southern women! I have also brought in my home made potato salad and cold fried chicken. Both hits. Gum works on a lot of them.

Money helps too...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion