tuscl

Toronto SC experience with hubby

So I ended up taking my husband to the Brass Rail in Toronto when we were there this past weekend. I have only ever been to one other sc in Philly where we live. Well, Toronto was VERY different from Philly. We had a great time (my hubby had never been to an all nude club). We ended up getting a couple's lap dance from a "girl friendly" stripper. And she was indeed girl friendly. I have never been with a woman, but know that my husband would very much enjoy it. This was pretty close. The stripper allowed us to touch her pretty much anywhere and at about the 3rd dance, she reached in my shirt and grabbed my breasts. It went on from there--tongues, fingers, the whole works. My husband was extremely happy! Not sure going to a club in Philly will ever compare, but we go to Toronto 2 or 3x a year and we will make it a tradition when we're there.

4 comments

• Runner
    15 years ago
    Nice to hear. I'll be bringing my girlfriend to her first one in two weeks. We are both looking forward to it.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    As I said, gotta love the 'Rail. I'm glad you had a good time.
  • timincleveland
    15 years ago
    Kibby, could you please provide more details as to the "whole works"?
  • kibby
    15 years ago
    Yeah, when I said "whole works" I didn't mean sex with my husband (although I'm pretty sure that could have happened). I meant that she was all over me--fingers, tongue. She seemed to also want to explore a bit of ass play. Crazy night for this stay-at-home-mom of 3 little boys!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion