tuscl

Things strippers never say to other strippers.

Clubber
Florida
Tuesday, May 26, 2009 9:45 PM
1) See that guy in the corner, he is giving me tons of cash! You want to go get some? 2) See that old fat guy? He doesn't tip but I just love to sit with him and smell his BO. 3) You are much more beautiful than me. 4) You have a much better body than mine, but I prefer being overweight and saggy. 5) I turned down at least 5 high paying jobs and 3 scholarships just so I could keep dancing.

8 comments

• Book Guy
    15 years ago
    6.) I know I'm not supposed to turn tricks, but it's just so EXCITING! Sometimes I even LOWER my prices once I get turned on by his naked member.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    11) Honestly, have you ever had such a super-fun job? 12) Isn't the manager just the nicest guy ever? 13) My boyfriend thinks you're really hot! 14) I don't spend my money on booze, drugs, clothes, cars or a boyfriend. I put it all in the bank!
  • dennyspade
    15 years ago
    15) Let's NOT call ourselves the names of sportscars, jungle cats, or cartoon characters ! 16) Do you wanna go "halves" on an apartment with me and my boyfriend? 17) You don't really think I should go out with the DJ, Bouncer, etc. ? 18) Seriously? You can get an STD from just giving oral ?
  • how
    15 years ago
    19) I think the guy I am sitting with would prefer to be with you. 20) Is this your money? I think you dropped it.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    21) Oh, no thank you sir. I really don't deserve a tip since I am such a fugly!
  • lane
    15 years ago
    22) Hold on, I think I got lotion on the stage, let me go get a towel and I will clean it off for you 23) No, it's no problem, I can give your pimp a ride to the court house tomorrow 24) I really think you'd make more money if you lost 15 pounds and started tanning 25) You can recover from surgery at my house if you want 26) Of course you can borrow money for tip out, don't worry about paying me back I make a ton of money...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lane, A voice of experience?
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    27) That guy over there is good for $300 per visit, but he's too shy to unzip.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion