tuscl

Sister acts...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, May 21, 2009 1:48 AM
A year or so ago I did a 3 some with a favorite and her sister. Neither were lesbian or BI. It was just two hot chicks trying to make me happy. I even had lunch with both of them one day. The one sister has moved away but my favorite is still there. We still talk about it and she is open for another 3 some with another dancer that she is comfortable with. This is gonna be a tough choice but it will happen.

8 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've had one threesome with two sisters, one of whom is something of a favorite. That was the freakiest experience I've witnessed in a club. I've also had "cousins", although I doubt the veracity of their claiming to be cousins. I never had any of the three sets of twins I've seen together.
  • rudyj58
    15 years ago
    Being a bit older (50 something), I have a favorite dancer that is near my age and still pretty hot. Most others don't like her because she is older, but that leaves her more time for me. Imagine my surprise when a younger dancer came up and my lady asked me to "let her dance for you because she was just starting out". "Why don't you both dance for me" I say. "Sure, that might be fun. We haven't danced togeather in a long time. This is Candy, my daughter". Checked with the bartender, "She's telling the truth." A good time was had by all.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    My one experience with twins did not work out quite the way I had hoped. I met Sister #1 first, she was a petite, party girl type and we really hit it off. She told me that her twin sister danced at the same club, but wasn't working that night. The next time I was in town I made sure to go back to the club and this time both sisters were there. I had just assumed they were identical twins, but it turned out they were fraternal twins instead. Not only did Sister #2 not look the same, her personality was the opposite also - more cool and reserved. Sister #1 and I were doing shots, and she was all over me until she got so drunk she ended up going to the back and passing out. I was ready to leave at that point, but Sister #2, who had been very cool towards me all evening, said to stay and she took over where her sister had left off. So a semi-happy ending, just not the fantasy I had imagined.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    The sister is gone but her best friend is back. We did a 3 some before the sister act. She said that because they were so close that it could really work. It did. 6 hands going every where. $40 total for two songs. Yes, it will happen again next month.
  • jaxman5150
    15 years ago
    My OTC ATF is not dancing now but has a sister that is. They danced together alittle and would do a stage show but wouldn't do doubles. I have tried to arrange a private session but always a big NO.
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    lol shadowcat...yeah my sister is probably never coming back to south carolina...she is messed up half way across the world...however more than willing to do a 3some with you and another chick...you know anything for you:)
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gridget....be care full when you say anything for [view link]...
  • robofan
    15 years ago
    There were two sisters Paris and June (both stage names) that I knew about 15 years ago who worked at the same club. They were both thin natural blue eyed blonde's with b cup natural boobs. One was 21 and the other 19. Both very pretty faces which looked similar but not at all like twins. I got dances from both of them at the same time. They preferred it that way when they first started dancing. The dances were fun because they were equally wild but I have never been a big fan of the two girl dance. I find that there is just too much going on to fully enjoy it all. So when they started doing solo dances I stopped getting the two girl dances and would get dances from them one at a time. Over time June became my favorite of the two so I pretty much stopped getting dances from Paris.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion