tuscl

Do you enjoy real crowded clubs where it's hard to find a seat?

Sunday, May 17, 2009 10:46 PM
It may be hard to find a seat but that typically means there are a lot of dancers. I would say I don't like it that crowded because if you're alone and go off and get a dance, someone will likely take your table before you return. Either other people enjoy the crowds a lot more than me or that's the only time they have available to visit the clubs they want to. Which is it for you? I don't really understand the people who enjoy crowds and want to go stand in long lines and crowds like on Black Friday after Thanksgiving. I do understand enjoying seeing lots of dancers but there's a tradeoff.

26 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Really not much to add to what you state, but I generally prefer the laid back less crowded clubs. The trade off, less dancers, especially of better quality.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    No. But if it's a great club and I just happen to be there when it's crowded, those are the breaks if I can't get back there another time.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    my favorite strip club day is coming up..memorial day...I remember last year I was the only one in the club nearly all day. I got a lot of one on one attention from a dancer and ended up OTC with her. On the other hand, if I am just going to drink and not spend much money on dancers then I would prefer it to be crowded to avoid the silent awkwardness.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    the crowded clubs tend to bring a party atmosphere with them, which is OK if you are there watching a sports game or something, but if you are lonely and want companionship then the less crowded the better. Sundays (tonight!) are good nights to go if you want to avoid the crowds.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I prefer a lively atmosphere. The clubs I frequent in my area are not as lively and do not get excessively crowded on the floor, but at times do not have available tables/chairs for dances in the preferable areas. Clubs I have been to in my prior home state (Az) are livelier but get so crowded you risk losing your seat when going to the bathroom.
  • giveitayank
    15 years ago
    I too like the laid back atmostphere when the clubs are not busy. And that's usually daytime. The girls have more time for conversation and the mileage tends to be better. Yank
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    In a group of buddies where we're having a party, or watching a game or something, I prefer a little crowded (but not standing room only). Alone, like I usually am, I prefer far less crowded and laid back. You get more time with dancers to chat them up, and feel them out regarding whether you should get a dance from them or not... plus they tend to have less of the "wannadance" robots.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Excellent point, samsung1. The crowded club is great to remain anonymous!
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I'll second YANK's motion. Sometimes I do like the crowded, rowdy atmosphere; but I'm usually sitting at the stage and not getting dances.
  • Cu_Rio
    15 years ago
    I guess its ok if its crowded, easier to blend in for us shy folks. :) But if its too crowded, then thats no fun.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    I hate crowded clubs. too many drunks hitting on not enough dancers. give me weekday afternoons and early evenings any day.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am totally with ShotDisc on this one. I would rather stay home than go to a club on a Fri or Sat night.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I work nights, so unless I schedule a day off just to go to a club in the middle of the week, all I got is Friday and Saturday night, so I get stuck with crowds no matter what. But none of the clubs I visit gets so crowded that you can't walk around. And they always have beautiful girls, so that's no problem.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    I hate empty clubs, I very rarely go to a club during the day even on days off or Saturdays. So the empty feel doesn't work for me. Depending on which club I go to, I expect there to be no seats or limited number of empty. At Tootsie's in Miami, getting to max capacity is hard, even when it was packed with people, I was still always able to find seats(just not great ones). At PP in Columbia, if all the seats are taken, I am ok with that as long as there is energy in those seats. Sitting and talking with no attention to the outside world around you is horrible to the dancers as well as your fellow customers. If you are at the stage, tip! Don't make one guy do all the work. Don't ogle a girl the entire time she is at the side stage, then give nothing. If there is tipping going on, flirting, guys going to get dances and coming back, and energy movement, again, I am ok with it being packed. ***************************** SIDENOTE: What is the proper etiquette in a packed club for keeping one's seat? Let's break it down to: A Seat at the Bar? A Seat at a Table? A Seat at the Stage?
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Maybe it's good I can visit a very crowded club and still get attention from dancers. I remember the first time I visited The Masters at Myrtle Beach, it was packed. I had trouble finding even a decent place to stand at. I had a number of dancers talking to me. One went and grabbed a seat away from some other guys (she asked them) and slid it over to the stage for me and then sat on my lap for awhile. I appreciated that. I didn't realize it at the time but I also ended up getting on their DVD that year because they were filming a number of special dancer shows Las Vegas style they said. It was The Battle of the Masters. I don't care for a club to be that crowded. If it is, I would say the best strategy to save your seat is either have a friend save it, or avoid drinking too much and getting up to go to the restroom. There were a couple of times when I was sitting near a group of guys who noticed a number of dancers kept coming over to me which they seemed to like because they didn't have any coming over to their table before I sat at an empty chair at the stage. They saved my seat.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    gatorjoe2: At PP leave a napkin over your drink. That tells the waitress to save it and your table.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    Up to a point, I don't have a real heartburn over crowded clubs. I personally draw the line at waiting lines outside the club, or where it gets to be "almost impossible" to get a seat.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    gatorjoe- to answer your sidenote, tipping the bouncers helps to keep your table, although I've also noticed at one of the clubs I visit that if you keep your beer or whatever at your table, no one will ever sit there, which I suppose would be the honor system, but I wouldn't count on that at any random club.
  • gatorjoe2
    15 years ago
    shadow, I usually just leave my drink covered as you suggest. And as Dan suggests, I think we all go by the honor code system. At PP, where the bathroom is relatively close, two minutes that you are gone is not much, even if it is packed, you should be able to make it that quickly to the bathroom. At Tootsie's, where the bahroom, is a mile away and worst to get to on a busy night, I just bring my beer and admit that I will be finding a new spot to sit later. One time, they took my beer with more than 3/4s full, one of the few times, I called over for the floor manager and demanded a new beer. Oh well.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    A few times, a freakishly crowded club has really excited me, because of the notion of being able to "disappear" into the crowd. Especially if there are just tons and tons of super-hot chicks working, then a really crowded room can just become "sexuality soup" and the atmosphere is totally invigorating and big turn-on. If the crowd is just a bunch of rowdy drunk frat-boy or redneck types, however, then that tends to reduce my enjoyment. I think what turns me on, isn't whether there's a big or little crowd. It's rather whether or not I feel like I can get away with the hanky-panky that I want to get away with. For instance, in a very slim crowd and a lot of girls and a lot of privacy, I'm turned on because I feel like I'm able to find a girl who will give high-levels of service to me for the right price in a relatively secure atmosphere. Similarly, in a room that's very very crowded, but where there are tons and tons of wasted high-spending patrons, and tons of girls circulating through and giving lots of lappers, then, again, I feel like I can get the sort of service I want because "everyone's" doing it in the place, it's a no-holds-barred atmosphere. Both ways might provide what I want -- crowded or nearly deserted.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Book Guy, if you would, please define the following: "rowdy drunk frat-boy" types "redneck" types
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Lately I've been trying to hit clubs during late afternoon/early evening shift change for best selection and price. Regular dayshift can be too laid back (as in dull). The other problem can be too few dancers all tied up with their regulars. At shift change you've got the dayshift girls trying to make their last score before tip-out. And you've got the early arriving nightshift girls looking to get their first sale. I get to sample both and still get out before the club gets "freakishly" crowded.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    steve229, Another good point. Just goes to show that there are good, valid reasons to go to a club ANYTIME!
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Clubber: well, I think you know what I mean. You may feel free to rephrase sympathetically, as you see fit. I didn't mean to diss on either group (though I might, if we define and refine the groups adequately to the point that I feel sufficiently negative about them). More accurate to my intent, would be to refer, not to those two groups, but instead to the following: people who are not usually strip-club goers, or who are inexperienced enough about strip-clubbing that they are disrespectful of other customers or of the girls without meaning to be, or who are simply not interested in spending good money on the girls, keeping close to their wallets the few $1 bills that they would have had to spend. Make sense? Did I offend? I'm not sure about the gist of your question ...
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    My problem with crowded strip clubs isn't that there are too many people taking up space or competing for dancers. It's that when clubs get too crowded, they invariably get stupid. It seems that any time I stay too late on a Friday or Saturday night, there comes a tipping point when the DJ tries to whip everybody into a frenzy, and drunken whoops drown out all else, and the girls all go into wannadance robostripper mode. That's what I call Stupid Time. If I had stumbled in with a group after a night out drinking, I might enjoy it. (My apologies to any actual stupid people who may be reading this.)
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    Apology accepted. Heh. Yeah, totally agree with Chandler here.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion