tuscl

Nipple Fetish?

Monday, March 15, 2010 4:16 AM
I was at a club where the dancers do the dollar parade after their stage sets.&nbsp; At first they just came by, said hi, and held out their garter for a buck.&nbsp; After they saw me get a couple private dances, I started to get a lot more attention.&nbsp; Boobies in the face, hugs and kisses on the cheek, bending over and jiggling her ass cheeks, and the girl who lifted up her skirt and said &quot;I just wanted to show you my panties.&quot;&nbsp; <br /> <br /> The most interesting, however, was this brunette who came over and started rubbing my chest through my shirt.&nbsp; She gave each of my nipples a pinch, then asked if I would like to get a dance with her after she finished collecting her tips.&nbsp; Intrigued, I said sure.&nbsp; <br /> <br /> She started in again rubbing my nipples through my shirt as soon as we were in the back room.&nbsp; For the second song she unbuttoned my shirt, reached her hands in and started rubbing and then pinching my nipples.&nbsp; Eventually she was pinching me pretty hard and I had to ask her to back off.&nbsp; She said was sorry, but she had a &quot;nipple fetish.&quot;&nbsp; That was a new one on me, at least from a dancer.&nbsp; <br /> <br /> Well, at least I didn't get bitten this time!<br type="_moz" />

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    14 years ago
    <p>Yeah, I almost lost a nipple to a sneak attack by a dancer who had just gotten off stage at Rick's in Seattle.&nbsp;&nbsp; Hurt like hell.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I've had other nipple incidents but they weren't as bad fortunately.&nbsp;&nbsp;</p>
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    It is rather pathetic that here in columbus pasties are required so getting to see a dancer without her pasties on is hot.<br /> <br /> But no, I am NOT into having a dancer bite my neck or nipples.<br type="_moz" />
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    <span style="font-size: larger;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;">Yea, you'd be amazed at how many gals assume that since <i>they</i> like to have <i>their</i> nipples played with that <i>we'd</i> like the same.&nbsp; I once had a gf that was <b>dying</b> for me to get nipple rings just so she could play with them...lol...no thanx there!&nbsp; She was really hot, but she would only give BJs when she was drunk, which was a bummer.</span></span><br type="_moz" />
  • DT27
    14 years ago
    It&nbsp;is true. But alot of girls do that. Some just play lightly, while others get rough. just let them know and they will stop.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    My nipples tend to show through my shirts. I don't wear mesh, but when I wear polo shirts you can see them. Dancers, MOST dancers, love to come up and pinch them. HARD. It must be a stripper thing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion