Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsThe Go-Go Rama

The Go-Go Rama

Hwy 35 & Laurence Pkwy Laurence Harbor, NJ 08879

View club page

Discussions

Post

Feedback from Tonight 8/21

Did anyone go to Go-Go Rama tonight and if so do they have any feedback on any of the dancers that were there? I saw some new names on the lineup or at least new to me and was just…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 26

Wednesday Night Lineup Intel 8/13

The Go-Go Rama Lineup for 8/13: Roxy, Lia, Ana, Amira, Adriana, Noel, Winter, Amber, Tristan, Tatiana, Grace, CC Out of all these files I have had experience with some: Lia, Ana, CC and Tatiana. Can anyone please provide intel on the girls…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 46 1

Intel on tonight’s lineup 7/31/25

Does anyone have any intel, details, recommendations etc on tonight’s lineup: London, Roxy, Lia, Natasha, Valerie, Amber, Veronica, Yasmine, Taniah, CC, Cherry I’m looking for a go-to girl who knows how to give a great dance and have a good time.

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 37 3

Intel on tonight’s lineup 7/27/2025

I’m looking for intel on tonight’s lineup at GGR. I have danced with a few girls there on a few different nights, none of which I recognize with tonight’s rotation. Can someone please provide an in-depth experience as to whom…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 39

Does Ashley still work here?

I used to go to this club often, my favorite was Ashley but haven't seen her on the schedule for a while, does anyone know if she still works here or changed location may be? Thanks in advance

abeeisbest1 yr ago 92 11

Might Go Tonight

I am thinking of heading out to GGR after my shift but have mixed feelings. Can anyone provide any feedback privately as to who I should stay away from for being boring vs who I should focus on based on…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 43 5

What is considered to be a good lap dance

Curious to know what most would consider to be a good lap dance and who would you recommended getting one from at Go-Go Rama? If you don’t feel comfortable mentioning names, feel free to private message me. Thank you in

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 50 4

What Really Goes On

What has your experience been like while visiting The Go-Go Rama recently? Has anyone had more than just a LP with any of the girls there and if so who do you suggest for my next visit?

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 85 5

Linda

Anyone know where Linda went? Thanks.

Cardozo311 yr ago 40 1

Jupiter

I don't even know if anyone is going to see this, but I know that you're not supposed to air your beef with a specific dancer in the Reviews section so I am posting this here instead. I wanted to…

CentralNJGuyVeteran Reviewer2 yrs ago 51 12

Does anyone know where Luna went? I haven't seen Her

Does anyone know where Luna went? I haven't seen Her on the lineup in a while and She is a complete Goddess!

Subby18 yrs ago 23 2

Amazing VIP experience with Kora. Highly recommended

Amazing VIP experience with Kora. Highly recommended

mickks28 yrs ago 31

Nadia

Anybody knows if Nadia who used to dance here - African American-mixed girl, huge amazing breasts on a very athletic figures, blonde hair, ever comes back here or works at any other clubs. She was far and away one of…

Badabing Crosby1 yr ago 18

Nelly is supposedly at breathless

Nelly is supposedly at breathless

KVeteran Reviewer7 yrs ago 16

Had the same question. Where’s Nelly now dancing at?

Had the same question. Where’s Nelly now dancing at? Shouldn’t be too hard to land.

Fill7 yrs ago 21

What happened to Nelly? Heard she got fired Friday night.

What happened to Nelly? Heard she got fired Friday night. She work anywhere else?

Fill7 yrs ago 24

What is their cell phone policy? Check it at the

What is their cell phone policy? Check it at the door? Leave it in your car?

4356fsm7 yrs ago 25

New girls?

Haven’t been here in a while , was going to come in today and saw the lineup had a lot of new names. Anyone know any of these Roxy, Jane, Strawberry

Union24252 yrs ago 20
Advertisement