Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
All ForumsThe Go-Go Rama

The Go-Go Rama

Hwy 35 & Laurence Pkwy Laurence Harbor, NJ 08879

View club page

Discussions

Post

Highest Mileage

What's highest mileage you all achieved ITC in past year or two? Obviously don't mention any names or anything that will get any dancer in trouble. For me: FOV/FIV while getting an in the pants HJ

s4ms0nContributor6 days ago 475 6

Valerie/CC

Came back tonight just to see if I can get a dance with Valerie or CC cause the process is so brutal here. I’ll post my review of the whole night soon but I’m looking for some information from those…

Poobs12Veteran Reviewer1 wk ago 195 2

Any info on Marie?

Regulars in the club all say she meets outside the club,anyone can confirm?

DontFollowMeImLost1 yr ago 103 8

Nikki

Anybody done privates with Nikki or know if she does otc.

Coreygunzz2 wks ago 480 7

Lineup

Does anyone know if the Marilyn in the lineup occasionally is the old Marilyn? She was a tall white blonde American.

billgreat1 mo ago 249 2

ggr sucks

Management is complaining about dancers posting on IG. It would not be a problem if they paid attention to their social media or locked it down. They suggest dancers post to X, former Twitter. They point out it…

KVeteran Reviewer1 mo ago 354 4

ATF and Why?

Who is your ATF here and why? It could be based on stage show, looks, body, personality, LD or extras.

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 176 9

Young latina with glass

What’s up fellas, I went back this past Wednesday and I saw a a younger Latina looking dancer wearing glasses. As far as I can tell she was the only one wearing them. Any info would be appreciated.…

Poobs12Veteran Reviewer3 mos ago 563 2

New instagram??

Cant find their new instagram. I typed everything possible in and nothing. Is there something im missing

Shadowslayer264 mos ago 339 4

Favorites

Fun discussion since everyone has varied tastes. Who are your favorite dancers there and why? Who are your least favorite and why?

Jokerzwild16Contributor4 mos ago 248 1

Website

What is correct website for coupons. Instagram no longer connects correctly

Fill4 mos ago 129 8

VIP

I have enjoyed VIP with a couple dancers namely Grace and Adriana. I know some girls have hinted at extras in the VIP room but i wasnt into those girls. Anyone know if these two have extra mileage in there

Jokerzwild16Contributor5 mos ago 299 11

Went here the other night…. Very bad

I was there for a few hours. During that time 6 customers were there from 7:30-10:00. What happened to this place!!!

Anthony24886 mos ago 128 2

CC?

Anyone have any good experiences or feed back to share about CC? I plan on coming here this upcomin Wednesday or Thursday. Atleast those appear to be her working days on IG. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Poobs12Veteran Reviewer6 mos ago 108 2

Xmas Party Worth It?

Thinking about going to the Xmas party. Has anyone been to one before? Is it worth the trip on a Thursday night?

s4ms0nContributor10 mos ago 54 3

Sasha

I visited the club a few months back and ran into the smoke show, who goes by Sasha. Blonde hair perfect body, amazing tits capped off by nipples that protrude like works of art. Question is her VIP worth it? And…

Badabing Crosby2 yrs ago 141 4

Intel on Sunday’s Projected Lineup

Can anyone provide detailed information regarding the upcoming Sunday lineup at Go-Go Rama for 11/30/2025? Lineup as advertised on their site is: ADRIANA, TANIAH, TIGER, ROXY, LIA, MERCEDES, AMBER, TRISTAN, VERONICA, AVA, LONDON I am looking to get feedback on each one of these…

MaleReview Contributor10 mos ago 87

Biggest Slut/ Biggest Disappointment Here

Like the title says, who here in your experience is the biggest slut and why? Only the other side, who here is the biggest disappointment based on looks or stage performance vs lap dance or private lap dance experience? Any and…

MaleReview Contributor11 mos ago 175

Any new girls or any updates on existing?

Haven’t been to this wretched shit hole in quite some time but thinking about wasting my time and money on it again since I’m a sick twisted thing of a person. Can anyone tell me if there have been any…

MaleReview Contributor11 mos ago 67 4

Asian Girls

Outside of Ashley, are there any other Asian girls? Wondering if Luna is??

Fill1 yr ago 96 3

Any Fetish Play?

Does anyone know or recommend any girls at The Go-Go Rama that allow some fetish play in the LD, Private LD or VIP rooms? I’m talking choking (light or heavy), foot play, massaging (giving or receiving), some dominatrix play, etc?…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 65

Intel of Feedback on Tonight 9/16/25

Is anyone there tonight that can provide any feedback, positive or negative or any intel on girls working tonight’s lineup?

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 36

LD and LDK

How many of u actually get going from a lap dance here? How many actually LDK from anyone here whether it be private room, lap dance area or private lap dance area? Is tit the girl (if so whom) the…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 83 4

Yasmine - Young Hottie!

Anyone has any feedback on Yasmine? She's young and hot!

virtualiteyContributor1 yr ago 58

Intel on Amber

Does anyone have any intel on Amber? I get mixed reviews about her. Some say she is boring and doesn’t do much others say she does plenty of extras in the back and gets you off. If anyone can message…

MaleReview Contributor1 yr ago 46
Advertisement