tuscl
Hwy 35 & Laurence Pkwy Laurence Harbor, NJ 08879

Jupiter

CentralNJGuy
New Jersey
Sunday, October 15, 2023 4:18 AM
I don't even know if anyone is going to see this, but I know that you're not supposed to air your beef with a specific dancer in the Reviews section so I am posting this here instead. I wanted to know if anyone else has had any personal experiences with Jupiter in terms of private dances/VIP. I got a dance from her one Friday evening in October and it was without a doubt the worst experience I have ever had in the VIP room at GGR. Much of the time was basically a glorified air dance, she never straddled me at all, and the nanosecond that the light came on above us to indicate that the 5 minutes was just about up, she immediately went to swipe her employee card to close out our time together. I paid $30 for next to nothing which was infuriating enough, but shortly after that disaster, I observed her performing dollar dances at the bar for two other guys and the mileage appeared to be far more than what I got. I don't know if this is some sort of bait and switch tactic on her part or if she just did not like me for some reason, but this might be the final nail in the coffin for my days visiting this place.

12 comments

• rattdog
    a year ago
    just take the L. it could have been worse - could have been way more than 30 bucks. what are they charging these days for the 15 min vip? 140?

it would be a shame to let this one girl influence you to not want to go back. just find girl to target.
  • MrTibbs
    a year ago
    she wasn't into you for whatever reason don't take it personally because us guys are the same way to dancers we are not into
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    You must have done something to annoy/concern her. We're your clothes clean? Did you shower and brush teeth before your visit? Did you get too grabby early on?

It's unusual for a girl to run so quickly after just one song. Usually they will try to convince you to do more.

As have been suggested, take the L and move on (after considering whether your hygiene or aggressiveness may have been an issue).
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    I would have busted her in a review. She did nothing that would get her in trouble with LE or the club. So it would be OK to use her name. Guys use girls names for doing good. so doing bad deserves a shout out too.
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I'd say fine to use her name, but at the same time one bad dance really isn't that big of a deal. You're gonna get them periodically in most clubs. I'd shrug it off and move on. I'd probably have forgotten the girls name by the time I sat back down at the bar.
  • CentralNJGuy
    a year ago
    Thanks to all for the replies so far, I'll answer every one here so that this thread doesn't get too long.

@ratdog - yes, this one experience isn't that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things, but this is yet another in a rather long string of disappointments at this particular club over the past decade or so. This place used to be Playboy Mansion East, but the talent level has dropped off considerably, the prices keep going up, the girls sit at the bar staring at their phones and hardly engage with the customers anymore, and the club just lacks any type of vibe. I finally find a new girl who turns me on and this happens - I think my time has run out here.

@MrTibbs - very valid point, but I can honestly say I had never experienced this at this club before and I have been going here for close to 20 years

@funonthaside -yes, I was freshly showered and wearing cologne (not too much) and I always dress in a nice button-down shirt and clean jeans. I get that these girls sometimes have to deal with some smelly, filthy guys who look like something the cat hacked up and I don't want to be one of them. I truly want them to enjoy the experience as well even if it is their "job".

@shadowcat - I'm going to submit a review and call her out, but without too much detail so I don't get slapped for too much smack against a particular dancer. If 3 or 4 other guys come back and say that they had the same experience with her, then we know she should be avoided like the plague.

@Dolfan - Very true, but as I mentioned before, this is indicative of a bigger problem. I'm no different than anyone else and I sometimes get the urge for some good, clean entertainment and want to blow off some steam and the options in the greater NYC area are becoming slimmer by the week.
  • Sgrayeff
    a year ago
    Dude ... Don't take it personally. For all you know, her sister texted her and pissed her off. Or another dancer just pulled a VIP with a guy she thought was her regular. Women are fickle. May not have been you at all.
  • WiseToo
    a year ago
    "@MrTibbs - very valid point, but I can honestly say I had never experienced this at this club before and I have been going here for close to 20 years."

Only once in 20 years? Count your blessings; it occurs far more frequently. Don't try to look for a reason. Just move on to the next dancer.
  • NJBalla
    a year ago
    yeah as others have said move on. When you strike out its also a smart move to be a little conservative for a while. If this club is your scene id pick ashley if you can deal with the wait.

Also other guys are quick to jump on hygiene which in some cases can be true but don't put dancers on a pedestal. There are some special cases of girls who do this because they make a killing like Ashley. But remember at the end of the day they are dancers. Instead of studying a bit and finding a career they prefer to spread their legs and prance around in a bikini so they can show off dinner at a steakhouse on Instagram to friends who arent impressed as they know what they do for a living.

And with respect to "a rather long string of disappointments". I can write a long essay on this, but after COVID the top tier of girls all figured they could make more working out of hotels for a few clients. They control their hours, can select their clients, and don't have to deal with managers.
  • K
    a year ago
    there has been a change in management and the guy hiring the dancers like big women.
    there are a few that give good lap dances.

Marie, probably not on your first dance with her. she warms to her customers. Tell her what you want or she will sit on your lap and chat.
    Briana, she will chat while giving you a good lap dance. She responds well to tips.
    Marilyn, she is there once every two or three months.
    Godiva, beautiful WOC.
    Love, a new addition to GGR. Another beautiful WOC
    Sasha , Very good lap dances. 30ish white woman.
    Ashley, Philippine woman. good luck getting a dance. she is usually booked all night.

This club has gone downhill but i still like it. Full nude stage dances. Occasional lesbian shows on stage. topless and sometimes bottomless private dances. A dancer for every taste. Excellent take-out choices.
  • rattdog
    a year ago
    ^
    the brianna that works here now is not the same one as the one that worked here about 5 years ago?

ana and tiger based on the pics that i've seen of them would be my picks but i'm not sure if it would be worth the trip all the way from nyc.
  • K
    a year ago
    That is the Briana. Comes in from upstate new york. Still gives a good private dance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion