Came back tonight just to see if I can get a dance with Valerie or CC cause the process is so brutal here. I’ll post my review of the whole night soon but I’m looking for some information from those who come here often.
I got here at 10:30 and left at 12:30 noticed CC was occupied by a guy for the whole time I was there. She didn’t hit the stage, walk around or do anything. Does anyone know what time she gets on stage so I can time this better? Seems like you need to stay like 4 hours just to see the whole roster. The stage shows are so long.
I did a 5 min dance with Valerie and it was good. Just wondering how the VIP is with her and obviously for those who tried CC I would like to know that as well. Feel free to message me privately cause this is one frustrating place lol.
The bartender Kate is super nice but the DJ is brutal 😂. I can’t understand a word he says. Thanks again for the time fellas



Replies
No replies yet
Sign in to be the first to reply.