tuscl

Founder WTF?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
How many time do I have to log in? I was logged in and sent a PM to a Tuscl buddy and was told that this was for members only. Why does TUSCL no longer save my log in information.

7 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    If it takes a while to compose the message and you don't click on anything until you try to send, the account log in could time out.

It has happened to me once or twice and I lost what I typed. Now if I know it is a longer message, I'll type it out in something else where I can read it all (and avoid an errant click taking out the text). Or I copy the text before sending if I'm not sure whether the site timed out.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I've been timed out too but my message still posted. I'm not sure if you don't click anything on this web site if it times you out after 15 minutes or if it's longer.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    This has happened to me several times. Until a week or so ago I never had to log back in. I had even forgotten my pass word. Guys until this changes, if does, just email me.
  • founder
    15 years ago
    ok, i found a bug in the code... let me know if it is still logging you out

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    F. I just had to log in again. Is this your intent? I first logged in around 1100AM this morning. At 1000PM today, I had to do it again. At least I remember my password now.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I have been logged in for days at a time. Haven't had a problem with being logged out. I only state this to point out it may not be a founder issue.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I'm not noticing a problem with getting timed out anymore. Not yet as least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion