tuscl

Cock blockers

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Monday, May 11, 2009 8:51 AM
I am my most worst enemy when it comes to this. I cannot leave my ATF alone. How do you handle them?

11 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Mine always would stay with me when I entered the club. She would, however, still do her job when the need arose. Afterward, she would return to my side. After all, she is there to make money.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I'm not following, did you mean you were cock-blocking for your ATF? Only thing I know is the girl has to decide how long is too long with anyone, so it isn't your fault or anything you need to do. I think that problem quickly corrects itself by the money in the purse test.
  • Notsosly
    15 years ago
    I'm confused who is cock-blocking who. Was your ATF cock-blocking you getting dances from other girls? Or were other dudes coming in and stealing her away while you went to take a piss or something? If it's the former, then there are other threads that talk about it in detail on this board. If it's the latter, stop yourself. She is there to make money. If you were spending enough of it, she wouldn't leave your side. Or is it some other type of cock-blocking I'm just not thinking of at the moment?
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    I took the orginial entry to mean that he is basically smothering his ATF, i.e., he can't leave her alone and it ends up driving her away. Am I right?
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Stop giving her money and the problem will go away. You would be surprised how drama free a strip club is when you stop handing out money.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I take shadowcat's original post to mean: he is guilty of cock-blocking, as other dudes get no time with Gridget. 'Cat, if she considers it a problem, she'll say. If not, no worries.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    how, I think you got it. No worries.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    S-Cat, I never begrudge a guy enjoying time with his favorite - laughing, doing shots, getting dances, tipping her stage dances, etc. (After all I'm looking for the same GFE). What I don't get is when the dancer just sits with her regular, looking bored, no interaction between them, he's not buying dances, tipping, etc. Then the dancer will come over during a floor promotion and ask if I want a 2-for-1. I always say no, figuring if her "regular" won't get a dance from her, why should I?
  • gridget
    15 years ago
    Lol Shadowcat...I do not mind spending my time with you. In fact, I come in on the days you are there to see you. To clear up some of the replies here. I do not stop him from getting dances from other girls in fact I encourage it. I have no problem sharing as I know he has been dancing with quite a few of us for years and his newest addition is a very nice lady. As for the wonderful guy talking about drama. I am a very drama free person. I will not argue or fight, I will however stand up for something I believe in. I hope your comment was meant in an unknowing way and not a bad way. I would never force anyone to spend time with me, the moment someone said they wanted to move on I would get up and go away out of respect for them and myself. I think with me and Shadowcat we have a good understanding. Shadowcat stop worrying it's like How said unless you see a problem I have no problem. See you on the 15th:)
  • how
    15 years ago
    See there? All of shadowcat's praise of Gridget appears to have merit. What a gal!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Dear, this topic was only meant to create discussion. Keep the board alive. You must know what esteem I have for you. You have your shit together. And you are still Sexy. If I was only 30 years younger???
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion