tuscl

Atlanta

notrouble
Florida
Saturday, May 2, 2009 3:13 AM
I am going to be in Atlanta next weekend. What clubs would recommend me to visit?

7 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I live here. It has been over a year since I last went to a club here because they all SUCK. Go to Columbia SC or stay home.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    You might get a better response if you send a private message to guys who've reviewed clubs that look interesting to you. Several have hit multiple clubs in ATL. Since there are a lot of clubs in that town, narrowing things down while skimming the reviews would probably help, too.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    The norm for Atlanta clubs seem to be nude with alcohol. Personally, I'd hit the clubs where I wouldn't have to drink any alcohol to get a dance from typical dancer in the club. Otherwise, as "w" says.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    minnow, I weakened today and stopped by the Goldrush Showbar. I have submitted a review. I was there for 2 hours and spent $37. 2 drinks with tips and 2 table dances. It was better than the time you and I were there.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    The author of "Why I stopped going to strip clubs part 1-3" is from Atlanta. [view link]
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    For the last ten years or so I have gone to at least one strip club a month. Needless to say, I enjoy them. I have lived in Atlanta all of my life. Not one of the visits during the last 10 years was to an Atlanta club. Enough said.
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    ATL clubs seem to get derided on this forum, but i have had pretty good luck with high mileage in many of them. guess YMMV really does mean something. favorites are PINK PONY, OASIS & FOLLIES (recent add to my list) girls do vary quite a bit, but i have found that if you treat them right most will produce.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion