tuscl

Question about TUSCL "mobile"

Book Guy
I write it like I mean it, but mostly they just want my money.
Saturday, April 11, 2009 12:58 AM
I've just gotten hooked into (and hooked ON) the new world of mobile cell-phone computing. I want to be able to hit TUSCL from my cellular (a mobile phone with a keyboard, like an I-Phone or a Blackberry) but I'm not happy with what I'm getting. Although I can technically simply point my phone web-browser to the usual URL for TUSCL, I'd rather see a smaller "mobile-friendly" version of TUSCL. There is a link at the top of the page that purports to be mobile-friendly, but all I'm able to make it do is show me phone numbers, not reviews, or addresses, or links to Google Maps, or anything else beneficial. Am I doing something wrong?

3 comments

• Tucker40
    15 years ago
    I've given up on the "mobile" for that exact reason and just use the usual URL. It's fairly easy for review reading -- though using any maps on my phone is more trouble than its worth.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Tucker: try the "Google Maps" app, or get the whole "Google Mobile" package, which includes Maps and other stuff. It works very well, extremely streamlined and low trouble.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Thanks BG, I'll look into it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion