tuscl

Love lost found? X-strippers & x-clients friends reunite here!

She was special. She was more than just your regular. She was your friend. But now for whatever reason you find out she's quit the business.. or you lost contact with her and now you know that you can't stop thinking about her. This discussion board is designed to help you reconnect with her/him (works the same way for dancers looking for x-client regulars) - and maybe just maybe through the help of others (ie. bartenders, x-dancers, previous clients, waitresses, bouncers, owners and friends) you might just get lucky and reconnect once again. Stalkers need not apply.

6 comments

• Rudger
    16 years ago
    I used to frequent Whiskey-A-Go-Go & the Locomotion (now closed) and I would always ask this one special girl to dance for me. Her name was Line (pronounced 'lin'). Line was a brunette, tall, slender French Canadian girl with gorgeous brown eyes and bright sparkling personality that made her stand out among the other girls at the House of Lancaster, the Locomotion and Whiskey-a-go-go were she worked last (2000). Line was in her mid-thirties when I first met her at the House of Lancaster on Queensway back in 1995. I followed her to The Locomotion and finally whiskey-a-go-go in 1999 when I lost contact with her. Line and I made an instant connection and what first started as a dancer-client relationship quickly turned to just two friends hanging out together. Every chance I got I went out to spend time with her...we had a real connection! I knew I wanted to keep seeing her whenever I could but my work and other previous commitments prevented me from seeing as much as I liked but despite my best efforts I cannot find her (she too had previous obligations that eventually had her quit in 2000. I miss her dearly. If you know of her or how to contact her please please contact me Paul [email protected]
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Its going to be hard to top this for the 2009 Pathetic Loser of the Year award.

Nice job Paul!
  • chandler
    16 years ago
    Please please tell me this is a spoof. I've got a feeling it's not. Truly mindblowingly pathetic indeed.

Besides, isn't it obvious this board is designed to help clients connect with each other?
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    If it is a spoof, then it is a good one.

There are a couple of strippers that I'd LOVE to reconnect with. Number 1 is Felicity from the old Club Diamonds and she also worked at the $5 Club Honeys. She is due back pay of over $100. Wonderful and intelligent person. Worst thing about her is she can't stay away from the loser boyfriends cause she is so caring.

Chance of reconnecting? I'd say about zero.

There is another stripper from The Trap and from that $5 Latin club the government closed. I'd LOVE to reconnect if she'd agree to treat like any other CUSTOMER . . . she is a hooker and that is her JOB. My role is to pay money for a GFE and everyone ends up a winner. Dang, that woman was magic even though I only knew her briefly. This woman could also be a number 1 except she refuses to be paid which equals NO FUN. :(

• BaddJack
    15 years ago
    It is obvious that Rudger has been to the Swiftian school of essay. It is excellent satire, and I congratulate him. The only one I even remotely wonder about was a dancer from the old Kansas City joints on the Missouri side in the mid-1980s. She danced to the name "Cricket" and did an amazing and interesting bit to "We Are the World." Nice big tatoo of a wildcat on her hip. Please, please, Cricket--or anyone that knows her--contact me with any information, as I am as satirically pathetic as Rudger.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    A number of x-dancers I occasionally see at one club working as waitress or sometimes the front door receptionist. I remember one x-dancer came back to the same club and was a bartender while studying to become a veterian to care for pets. I've met a few others who moonlighted while I happened to be visiting and they were working other real jobs, one was in real estate back a few years ago. Another was a dental hygienist but I just met her and only saw her a few nights in the club. There are some old favorites that I wonder what they are doing or what they look like now but I'm not sure if I would want to hook up with them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion