tuscl

Club managers will hire anyone or will they?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:54 AM
Review for Savannas in Columbia SC. Reviewed By: bree Send Private Message to bree Overall Rating: 1.00 Club Rating: 1 Dancer Rating: 1 Value Rating: 1 Review Date: October 27, 2008 Day of Visit: Friday Evening Dancers on Shift: Unknown I'd say this club absolutely sucks!!! I went their with a friend to see about dancing their and the manager calls my friend in the room and proceeds to tell her that I am not what he is looking for....I mean wtf who are you to judge what your customers just might like. As long as i paid tip out it shouldnt have mattered. Every man has a preference and to send me away just bc i am a thick girl is pretty fucking lame. The manager at this club is a fucking pussy ass coward bc he couldnt even tell me this to my face so FUCK YOU!!!!

7 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol thanks for sharing this
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Do you manage that club, shadow? :)
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    i agree with you about everyone having their own likes, but maybe your attitude had a little bit to do with it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber: No but I know one of them. Jimmy used to be the general manager at the Columbia Platinum Plus. He is now a part owner of this club. I get free admission here just by showing my life time membership card for PP. ShotDisc: It would be great, if you could make the convention.
  • desotophil
    15 years ago
    Choosing dancers to work in a club is as subjective as customers preferences. I've known some attractive girls that got turned down at a club because they didn't fit the profile that club was looking for at that time. It's just business, but when a girl gets denied, it's hard not to take it personal.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Don't become a dancer if you can't handle rejection. Even some customers will decline your effort to sell dances.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    With so many people out of work and girls looking to get into dancing, no manasger would need to hire a thick dancer --unless his customers wanted them. Don't think so. But that review seemed funny to me. Maybe it's somebody's putting us on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion