Phoenix, any SC recommendations

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
I'll be in Phoenix for business next month. I've read the TUSCL reviews and it looks like HiLiter, Christies and Great Alaskan Bush Company might be the more upscale SC options. Any recommendation for SC options in the Phoenix area that offer mileage and extras? Maybe my expectations are too high and I may have been spoiled by the high mileage in the Detroit and Florida clubs?

4 comments

• minnow
    16 years ago
    E-man: What gave you the idea that Abco might be a more upscale option???
  • Electronman
    16 years ago
    Minnow is right. I went back and re read some of the posts on Abco. You're right, sounds like it could be an interesting club but upscale doesn't sound like an accurate descriptor. Sounds like the neighborhood is a bit sketchy, the decor pretty unique (sharks on the wall do not necessarily make for an upscale club) and the the restrooms are questionable. I also note that most of the dancers have opted for the no bush look (not the George H or George W version version of bush!) in spite of the name of this club. Still would love to get a scouting report on mileage and extras in the area clubs.
  • Phoenix is weird: It's a great place for looks and quantity, but the mileage IMO is pretty low. The only place I even got away with a little sumpin' sumpin' was the dayshift at HiLiter. And I've told everybody who was willing to listen (and many that weren't) that I got kicked out of Bourbon Street Cinema. Customer service is a cut above what you'd see in other cities, but management and strippers are pretty much one united front, so that leads me to believe extras are difficult to come by. Sorry.
  • Electronman
    16 years ago
    Thanks to youngguy for the scouting report. It seems to coincide with the SC club reviews-- no mention of extras and generally limited mileage. I've typically had better mileage and extras during the day shift at most SCs so I may check out HiLiter but I'll go with limited expectations.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion