tuscl

Observations from an amateur contest

DandyDan
North Iowa
Thursday, March 5, 2009 9:39 AM
The club I go to most has an amateur contest, and some things are apparent: 1.Not all the girls are amateurs. They had 8 girls in the contest, and at least 5 of them are girls who I have seen dance somewhere else. Of course, I'm sure you aren't surprised by that. 2.The best looking girl doesn't always win. Hell, she didn't show up in the running for the money. (Top 3 got a prize, as it was $700, $200, $100.) 3.The girl who turns me on the most doesn't always win, either. (One of the girls looked like one of my exes, who was something of a computer geek, but girls who look like that are just my kind, not that it helped her any.) 4.I know it is amateurish to wear pants, but they need to make sure their change is out of their pockets. One of the girls had all kinds of stuff, including change, come out of her pocket. It just made her look stupid. 5.The best pure dancer usually wins. I must say the winner just moved better than all the rest combined. This despite the fact her body wasn't in the best shape.

7 comments

• Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Next thing you're gonna tell us is they're fixed.
  • Tucker40
    15 years ago
    Reminds me about how Wet T-shirt contestants for cash prizes used to be strippers on a night off looking for cash. I'd say most girls on amateur nights are dancers looking for a new club. Last amateur contest I attended was packed and I happened to be standing at the end of a long-narrow runway stage. The girl on the end (a decided amateur) lost her balance and I had to catch her fall.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The best bj to the manager wins before the contest begins.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I put amateur contests in the same category as wet t-shirt contests and feature acts, etc. I know dancers that that have done them because management has asked them to do so for lack of participants. The only good thing about them is that while the guys whoop and holler it up, the couch room in empty. I love the privacy.
  • glen_livet
    15 years ago
    TUSCL_Brother said: "That's because if I get the hots for an amateur dancer, I can't proposition her for a lap dance. Simple." Depends on the club. I checked out amateur night at my local PP a few weeks ago and was surprised when one of the contest contestants offered me a lap dance. I suspect that many of the contestants were dancers from other clubs, but after a nice chat and a couple of dances with my new friend I was convinced she was a true amateur. (Or at least a new hire) She displayed a mix of nervousness and eagerness that I found really charming. (it reminded me of my first gf years ago ;) I watched her for a while - her strategy for the contest would have made a politician proud. She worked the room and gave lots of LD's and, I'm sure, asked each customer to "Vote for me". I didn't observe the other "amateurs" doing this. She won the contest thanks to all her new fans and, no doubt, the influence of the house cut of her LD earnings.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    A good amateur contest is a 1 in a 100 shot, if that. I went to one during spring break at Myrtle a few years back... It had amateurs, and many of them were young and hot.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    There are professional models who deliberately run the Spring Break "amateur" wet T-shirt contests up and down the Florida coasts. There are likely "amateurs" dance contests at strip clubs which have similar operators. Still, it's pretty eye-opening to find out, both (a) how un-hot a large number of women are, when you thought they were hot, until they take their clothes off on stage; and (b) how stunning a few amazing women are. The natural corollary: a perfect body that's WORTH fucking is a rare and special treat. It's hard to find.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion