tuscl

Black girls who speak with a white-cent

Thursday, February 12, 2009 6:33 AM
I've bought dances from all types. It really doesn't matter to me what thier race or how they speak (unlike some of the racist opinions in the other thread). Certainly you can leave your biggoted views outside the club if all you're doing is buying lap dances. Instead, save up that energy for more inportant things like klan meetings.

5 comments

• MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    LOL..."The KKK took my baby away..." ;)
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Pussy is pussy to me. The only thing I ask of it's container is to be under 5'6", 150 pounds, have a pleasant personality, good hygiene, and ask reasonable rates. Whether it's skin color is white, yellow, brown, or black matters not one bit to me. I've fucked women of all races, so I guess I could be called an equal opportunity fucker.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    yank, Having a preference does NOT make one a racist, otherwise every married, dating, living together, etc., person would be a racist. Each of us had a preference over all other for the above arrangements!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    That may be the best description for one of my old favorites. She was black, and it was obvious based on the music she danced to, but she sounded smart when she talked. You know how news reporters are supposed to sound like they don't have an accent? That was her.
  • greenarrow
    15 years ago
    having preferences is not racist, just a prejudice of one thing over another, if the reason for the choice is based on race then it is racisim. We all have prejudices of foods, houses, art etc. It does allow us to function on a daily basis, you know, make decisions. The comment on how we pick a mate is apt. Though my track record there should not be followed. Accents are a turn on at times, you know sound cute. For reference see the Jim Beam add of "THE Girlfriend" running on TV now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion