tuscl

Traveling Dancer looking for best clubs in Tampa area

Friday, December 19, 2008 7:14 PM
I currently dance at Penthouse Club in Detroit. It's a great, upscale club. I am also a fitness model, so I do a lot of traveling for photoshoots. I'll be in the Tampa area Jan. 5-12 and wondered what your recommendations are for clubs in that area. I'm a more mature dancer, but don't let that fool you. I can strut my stuff with the BEST of them, AND I can actually hold an intelligent conversation. So keep that in mind when making referrals to the area. I'm used to upscale clubs. Thanks so much! Hugs, Meggy

8 comments

• how
    16 years ago
    You may find the most money to be made at Mons Venus. So long as you're not opposed to full nudity and two-way contact lapdances.
  • FitMegan
    16 years ago
    Thanks! I'm pretty used to the two-way contact, but I've never danced fully nude. That would be new for me!
  • muchfun
    16 years ago
    In a club of Mons Venus class shurly exciting.
  • JC2003
    16 years ago
    If you don't get hired at the Mons, try 2001 Odyssey across the street or Ybor Strip in Ybor City.
  • WetWilly
    16 years ago
    What, exactly, are you looking for in a club? The Mons can never be called " classy ", sometimes the dancers wander the place nude in anticipation of their next dance. Most times they have nothing on but bikini outfits, never a gown. When I think of " classy " in Tampa I think of The Penthouse Club and The Doll House, across the street from one another. Classy, gowns, guys often wear suits, nice dinners served in the Penthouse club, a true gentleman's clubs. That being said, both are hands off places which I do not like as a hobbyist. Not sure how much money you can make at any place, but from a hobbyist viewpoint here are my favorites in Tampa: The Mons 2001 Space Odyssey Scarlett's Ybor Strip Scarletts is the most likely you would see gowns, more classy the other two, but once you get into the private rooms at Scarlett's the gowns come off quick... My suggestion is to visit all three of those and choose from one of them.
  • flguytampa21
    16 years ago
    Also Shangri-LA near Mons and 2001. Not fully nude. Near the stadium, since I assume you are coming for the Super Bowl. Like others have said Thee Dollhouse and Penthouse both also near the stadium.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    Scarletts/Ybor Strip really only requires gowns on night shift. As others have said, Ybor, Mons and Dollhouse appear to be your three most likely places. Can't comment on Shangri-LA and Penthouse -- haven't been to either. (IF you wander down south to Sarasota, the Cheetah has the strange combination of alcohol, nudity and virtually no contact). Looks like you prefer working days -- Ybor and Mons both have a fairly active day shift. In realty though, if you're planning on visiting, you can do trial and error fairly easily.
  • FitMegan
    16 years ago
    Thanks so much for all the advice. It's looking like maybe Ybor is the best place for me. I might also take a look at Shangri-LA and Penthouse. I'm actually NOT there for the superbowl, I'm there for a few photoshoots, but the superbowl might up the business in those areas! Thanks again! Meggy
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion