tuscl

Strange creepy reasons to dump a dancer

bornloser
Florida
Sunday, December 14, 2008 9:37 PM
I had 2 dancers I was seeing OTC a few years ago and they did not know each other (different clubs) but I had to quit seeing both because of a very bizarre reason. This will sound really crazy.They both believed in ghosts and it just creeped me out. Somehow the first one started talking about her experiences one night and I could tell she truly believed her house was haunted and she was taking to the ghosts etc. With girl number two, one night I brought the subject up (big mistake) and this one said her house was haunted and she was even having sex with the ghosts(this is a girl I had fucked maybe 10 times) I have never had a ghostly experience of any kind so this just weirded me totally out and I pretty much have avoided both girls ever since. I put this in the same category as UFOs.Any one else have a similar situation?

11 comments

• BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Dude, you must not know strippers too well if this is a surprise to you. Nearly all of them have strange whacked out "spritual"/occult beliefs. Although especially bad amongst strippers, women, in general, are really into this non-sense. Even otherwise intelligent ones.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I would fully expect dancers to be superstitious. It's interesting that there's a certain tolerance for women having a belief in occultism, New Age, etc. I myself, if I see a male browsing the "New Age", occult, astrology etc. section, regard him as a moron - I'm more tolerant of women reading such books, though. Of course, it could be argued that belief in ghosts, astrology, etc. is no sillier than belief in, say, God, but that's a more in-depth discussion ;) I wonder - and I expect it's been studied by someone - if ignorant people are simply more likely to interpret perceptual anomalies as "supernatural", or if their even more likely to experience such anomalies in the first place. "Seeing" ghosts, for example. Probably the strangest thing I've ever visually observed is superfluidity, a macroscopic version of a quantum state, in which a liquid will crawl up the sides of a vertical surface. Now, I understand it, but it's still "creepy" because it's perceptual information which disagrees with experience. I can certainly see how an uninformed person might react quite strongly ("It's a ghost!") to such phenomena. Certainly there *are* visually observable phenomena in nature which are very rare and strange - ball lightning comes to mind - which could be mistakenly judged as "spiritual" or "supernatural". Maybe your dancers both experienced a cosmic ray strike on an optic nerve... you have to keep *your* mind open as well! ;) O.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Dancers are likely to believe in anything that excuses them from dealing with the real world and responsibilities. It's a form of escape.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Maybe I get along with dancers better than those who only believe in the plain vanilla what they see is what they believe. I've seen the supernatural. I've seen objects move by themselves. I might have to question the girl claiming to have sex. I'd ask if anybody else was in the house and if she locked all her doors. I remember some dreams seemed so real that you could have sworn it was actually happening. That's ok, just dump the dancers who believe in the supernatural. Eventually they'll find me and she'll be happier talking to me.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    Instead of dumping a dancer who believes in the supernatural, I might ask her, how would you know if a female ghost was giving a BJ? If you heard sucking sounds and suddenly felt a little bit better than normal, is that a sign I could have a friend on the other side? If you saw some shadows in the air right before that started, is that another sign? I like talking about ghost stories. They don't scare me the least. Someone once said they saw a ghost. Then he added the ghost looked like me. I laughed. I once dreamed that I was traveling outside my body as a ghost and it seemed so real when this one woman saw me and screamed a horrifying scream. Woke me right up. Then I could have sworn I saw her on a tv show talking about ghosts later on.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    My strange luck in college made one atheist in our suite have a serious crisis breakdown one day. He saw too many strange things around me to believe all of it could be coincidence and he didn't even believe in the supernatural. I found out some atheists do believe in the supernatural and they don't believe there is any contradiction there. I would have liked to have seen the look on his face if he saw that dust devil form around me and move with me towards the dorm building one evening.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    So how do ghosts get hard ons I wonder.......
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    evilcyn, Starch!
  • looker123
    16 years ago
    Clubber, Its acutally "Magic Sizing" gotta get the right brand!!!!!!!
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Gives new meaning to "Headless Horseman" ...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I found that talking about these non-sense topics like astrology are good ways to build up conversation with new girls and eventually seduce them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion