tuscl

Sweet Sixteen or Crazed College? . . .

Thursday, December 11, 2008 8:21 PM
OK, will assume this is a sci fi question and that Sweet Sixteen is 100% legal in all jurisdictions.

13 comments

• SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Older is better until age 40.
  • jgb133
    16 years ago
    I don't want either one of them. I have absolutely no interest in training any more women. I want to enjoy myself with someone who knows what they're doing. Therefore, give me someone older than 27. But, I would prefer them still somewhat tight and not sagging, so lets keep them under 36.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Both. I disagree with jgb133. While I have had a few under 25's who didn't have a clue what I wanted, most of them learn fairly quickly what most guys want. I find most of them very energetic and ready to please, up to any limits normally found in a particular club.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    Back before Texas changed the law (1989), I saw a sixteen year old dancing at a club. She was stunningly beautiful to look at, but spent the night in the arms of some sixty year old guy (grandpa?). Anyway, I've bedded four 18 year olds and had LD's from women 18-30. What I've learned is that 24 is the best age. They're still firm and they know what both you and her like.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Even in my freakiness I don’t think I could do a sixteen year old – I can’t do kids. A month ago I would have said 40 is good with me. My favorite freaky girl is 41 and I’ve never had such a good time. She’s freaked out because she is afraid of her advancing age, but she will do it all. She still has a nice body, but does it have a few issues – well yes, but I’ve never felt so alive as I do when I’m with her. A couple of weeks ago while my freaky favorite was unavailable I went to another club just to pass some time. Well this 22 year old grabs my hand and takes me away. I had an absolutely fantastic time and she knows how to bring it. I was totally shocked, it was if my 41 year old favorite had been transformed back into this 22 year old body. So a month ago I would have said no one under 35 but now it’s no one under 22. What could be next? A 16 year old – please don’t let it happen.
  • Dudester
    16 years ago
    There are always exceptions. Three of the four 18 year olds I had sex with were inexperienced. The sex was rushed and they didn't understand building a rhythm. The fourth, a California girl-the best sex of my life. We went 8 hours (it was a one night stand). My first ATF was a 22 year old from California (there's just something about California girls). Always satisfying sex. My first lover, a 21 year old from California, taught me everything. She tasught me to withold while giving her repeat orgasms.
  • Cougar289
    16 years ago
    Dudester - I went and looked at some of your posts and it looks you can get it in Houston. I made a comment a couple days ago that Houston was pretty lame. Well my experience was 8 years ago and I obviously didn't know what the fuck I was talking about when it comes to todays action. Like any place I guess you need to know where to go. Thanks for writing those informative posts.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    give me experience every time. 16 yr olds barely know how to drive. some of my favorite dancers have been in their mid thirties or older.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Age is not the bookmark for guaging sexual performance. There are too many other things that come into play. The youngest stripper I spent time with was 18. The oldest, 40. Currently my favorites range from 22 to 35. Mostly 25-32. Youngest dancer in my favorite club is 18. The oldest reported to be 48. I have no desire to try either.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I'm in school with some girls who are clearly still too young to "get the concept". There's this notion (I think it's cultural, but maybe it's just biological) prevalent among many young women -- especially the college-educated crowd -- that if (A) a man has any demands or interests what so ever, other than just "being with me is enough" then (B) you should dump him and get someone who "appreciates me for who I am." By that syllogism, any "training" of a younger girl is impossible. Generally, therefore, if I'm going after someone who's college-educated, I'm interested in someone who's a bit older, had some knocks, learned to "get the concept" that pleasing a partner -- and GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY TO DO SO -- is actually a laudable, decent human thing to try to do, rather than some kind of "letting yourself down" and "having to settle" that the younger girls often assume it is. If, on the other hand, I'm not going for a college-educated gal -- perhaps because I'm in the market for boner-salvation or just because I happen to meet people from a different social class -- then I'm happy with anyone who "gets the concept." I'd have to say, I'm most often likely to get a viable partner in the 25 to 30 year old age group of women.
  • how
    16 years ago
    First: underage is wrong, and I won't even joke about that. To the point: The main problem with the current 18-24 crowd is their prevalent entitlement mentality. In a word, they are selfish. That's not a good quality in a lover, nor even in a meaningless tryst within the strip club transaction.
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    These topics, such as, "Sweet Sixteen or Crazed College?", "Shy Stripper or Sultry Stripper?" mean little. Every single one of us has or own very personal perfect dancer. I would venture a guess that no two of us, much less more, would ever have the exact same perfect dancer. Just go, find one you enjoy and then ENJOY!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Clubber I agree But will add treat her right. Like ShotDisc said "it's a two way street".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion