tuscl

Are portland OR dancers allowed to touch themselves on stage?

What are the laws here? Are they allowed to naked lapdance or what? if you don't get busted by a bouncer for touching a dancer on her tits or pussy when lapdancing(and she's up for it), is it the end of the world?

6 comments

• zorro
    16 years ago
    "if you don't get busted by a bouncer for touching a dancer on her tits or pussy when lap dancing(and she's up for it), is it the end of the world?"

Huh?
  • girlhood
    16 years ago
    yay for your helpful information. thanks,
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Zorro, I cannot make heads or tails out of that sentence either.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Yes, obviously it's the end of the world.

O.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I just read her only review. She went with her boyfriend and now wants to know what mileage is available. First of all I have never been to a club where a dancer could not touch her own body any place. Second I have never been in a club where two female dancers could not touch each other. Lowpaw has it made. A male customer touching a dancer depends on the club and the dancer and Money. Outside of Bismark ND, I cannot think of a worse place than the Pacific Northwest, Including Vancouver BC (fell sorry for ya Greg). If you are there, Leave. You too Greg. The girls miss your whiskers. lol...
  • jack_s
    16 years ago
    "What are the laws here? Are they allowed to naked lapdance or what?"

I haven't had any fully naked lapdances in Portland. ALthough I've had some at a few clubs where the girls went topless and showed what was down below. I'd be curious to know what the law actually is on the subject.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion