tuscl

Florida trip

Monday, October 27, 2008 11:53 AM
I'm in Orlando on business later this week. It looks like there's nothing worthwhile there, but I could probably swing a quick detour to Tampa. For reasons of discretion, I only go to clubs when on travel. Have been to MBOT, Hawaii Theater, Club Risque, Delilah's, Seamless and a others not as memorable. Mons -- looks appealing, but wondering if there's too much risk of a pre-election bust. Also concerned about lack of parking. Scarletts -- also looks appealing. (But, since I'm flying to FL, I won't be armed. Is neighborhood reasonably safe?) Other good options for a quick late afternoon/early evening trip?

8 comments

• wasted
    16 years ago
    You're correct there is NOTHING worth going to in Orlando. There's also basically nothing anymore in Daytona and on the east coast which is actually closer than Tampa. People cry about the parking at Mons, but it's only really bad on Friday and Saturday nights and it's a crowded area with some security. When Mons got busted I'm pretty sure girls went to jail, not customers. Scarlett's(Ybor strip) is in an industrial area but they have their own parking which is monitored at night and the area is basically safe. Those are basically the two most interesting clubs in Tampa if you wont be around long. From what I've heard we have nothing like MBOT, Hawaii Theater or Delilah's in Tampa. Enjoy your trip.
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    E8G; Hmm, 5pmish Fri- quick detour to Tampa on I4 can be an oxymoron. (Think Wally World). Depending upon where you're staying, going part toll road may be worthwhile, but it sounds to me like you may be a Google Earth ace, so I'm sure you could find a plethora of alternatives. Seeing that you're apparently an MBOT/HT kind of guy, S-YS sounds like your best bet, plus being closer to Orlando than most Tampa clubs. If you're a smoker, you'll like it, b/c "Dale Mabry Duo" (Monz, 2001) are non-smoking clubs.
  • RobTampaFla
    16 years ago
    Spot on about Orlando, their is nothing. As for getting to Tampa, no big worry as the roads are usually clear this off season. I-4 around WDW can slow with people having no idea where they are going. Rush hour in Tampa is tough going but you would be reverse of the major traffic. Both clubs are easy to find. Mons has not the girls and plenty of them, with a very diverse Menu. I was under the impression it is a straight forward club, not much privacy. But got an OTC offer from a southern Gypse, so thier is trouble availble off site. Scarletts has a very well lighted parking lot and I usuall park up by the main enterance. While the number of hot girls may be less in number the selection is still good. The best part is you get privacy and the only thing pushy about the club is the "By the girl a drink while you pay your enterence fee to the LD area's. Eve is always a good, started more hair flip, in your face dances. Thier are two hot Eastern European girls that are really hot. I recently got a dance from an older woman in her 30's and she just started kissing me like crazy, very hot, she just felt like it. Have had good responce from 5 dollar tips at the rail. The girls came and camped out for 15 minutes in my lap before asking for a dance. Have fun!
  • RobTampaFla
    16 years ago
    Mons has the girls.
  • 2335vent
    16 years ago
    If you like a cramped space with exceptionally beautiful women but no privacy and little conversation go to the Mons. If you want more of a GFE with conversation and privacy but girls range 6-9, go to Ybor Strip. They have people watching the lots and if your concerned about the neighborhood use the tollway $1.75 and get off/on on 39th street and your two blocks away as opposed to 275 in which the neigborhoods are worst. Could do both. Let us know how it went.
  • jester214
    16 years ago
    Mons is well worth any issues it may offer. I went and it fulfilled the hype.
  • Tucker40
    16 years ago
    You've got to do both. If you go to Mons first, pick up a Creative Loafing to get a $5 off coupon for Ybor. As for 2001 ... well, you can go to Mons and have no privacy because there are no rooms or go to 2001 and have no privacy because there are cameras everywhere.
  • ElOtroGordo
    16 years ago
    Thanks for input. Went to Scarlett's on Thursday for about 3 hours. Definitely worth it! More complete review to come later.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion