Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Clubs with Young Dancers

P
Pmc1942VIP61

54 mins ago · 1 min read

Without sounding creepy, I wanted to see if people could share some spots and names with dancers who are primarily on the younger side (18-24). For context, I am in my mid 20s in a job that is time-consuming but pays well. I’m not interested in settling down yet and have no partner. I’ve been in the hobby for about a year now and been to clubs in my area, and a few major metro areas while traveling for work. I’ve yet to find a place with more than 1 or 2 younger dancers. I have a large amount of pto to burn and was considering doing a trip to explore some clubs throughout the country. Additionally, my role looks like I will be traveling quite a bit next year as well. Looking for high milage clubs and dancers. I’ve had enough air dance experiences to last me a lifetime already. Feel free to message privately if you feel more comfortable with that. Thanks in advance!

Replies

No replies yet

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Advertisement