Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Seeking extras as a couple

C

1 hr ago · 1 min read

Do you find that it’s better to ask for extras or hope to get some as freebies? I’m talking about small extras like extra touching, kissing, sucking… my bf and I go together and love to have fun with strippers but we’re new to this. If asking, when and how is best to ask?

Replies (2)

Profile picture for IRman
IRman
•

Apparently I’m somewhat “hardcore” AND I club in Florida,,,, but I don’t consider any of those extras!

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

Welcome. You can try going to known extras clubs and taking advantage of the transactional nature of those clubs. If you’re going to try a less extras-y club., I’d suggest going during dayshift or weeknight early in the week so that you can have 1 on 1 time with a dancer and have a conversation out on the floor over a drink or two, or I guess 2 on 1 in this case. That’s a better place to find out if she’s into both boys and girls and into you. If a dancer is interested, it’s a pretty easy conversation from there once you get comfortable talking about turn ons. Since you’re new at it, just steer the conversation to ask what she’s into and what turns her on, ask if she’s into women and then to whether she’d like a vip. Try a couple lap dances first if they are available and you want to test it out. You’ll make some mistakes but it’s part of the learning process.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement