Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Make it rain clubs are no fun

Mr Monger
Mr MongerVIP2440

2 wks ago · 1 min read

I got it twisted and went to pantheon in Dearborn thinking I was gonna freak some bad black chicks but my expectations was in hell. It’s just a make it rain black club where the women act stuck up n over priced. I was shocked because usually Michigan clubs are extras friendly but not one girl would budge. Had one girl say vip was $350. I said okay “what do I get” and she straight up said “NO SEX”. I’m like huh ? Wtf am I paying $350 for ????? Like WTF is going on.

I’ll explain more in the review imma post but this was utterly ridiculous. Maybe it was a Saturday night but how black businesses run is very predatory.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

It's the hip hop culture.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

It’s probably possible to make some money in MIR clubs as a PL just by picking singles in your way

Profile picture for 8TM
8TM
•

This forum seriously misrepresents what Michigan is. There’s the few specific clubs where extras are commonplace, everything else is like what you just saw

Profile picture for WiseToo
WiseToo
•

It's a Nigerian custom to "spray money" on the bride at the wedding. There are many YT videos showing this custom. There is money all over the floor. One video shows the bride sitting and not looking very happy. The groom keeps throwing money until the bride smiles. It is a method of celebration. MIR clubs may very well be an extension of this custom.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

^m No wonder Nigeria is such a successful land.

Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

Just as it is everywhere not ALL Michigan clubs are extras friendly. It IS true that there are more extras-friendly clubs in the state of Michigan than there are in many other states, however. Just use TUSCL and find the ones you want.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement