Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Going to Phoenix

goldeneagles9

2 wks ago · 1 min read

I am heading to Phoenix for the first time. Could anyone recommend a club for a value investor?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•
Profile picture for thottiusmaximus
thottiusmaximus
•

Where you'll want to go is Bourbon Street. Other options: Sugar 44 and Christie's in Tempe.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Hottest dancers are at Bourbon Street Circus. Do NOT under any circumstances venture outside of Phx into Scottsdale or tempe.

Bandaids has mixture of looks but can be higher mileage. Hiliter (I believe same owner as Bandaids) has hotter dancers than Bandaids but more expensive. Lots of Cubans with limited English at Hiliter, but much nicer (club) than Bandaids and serves food if that interests you.

If you're looking for hottest= Bourbon Street Circus Chance for higher mileage (without spending a ton) =Bandaids but complete dive club with not the hottest dancers Hilter= hotter than Bandaids (but VIP more expensive), nowhere near as hot as Bourbon Streets serves food

Oh and I don't recommend Cheetahs which I believe is the closest to where the Snacks (and Suns) play.

I don't know shit about any of the clubs that are further West or North of these main Phx clubs.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Let me rephrase.
Christies Tempe is ok. Avoid Scottsdale at all costs (trust me) or any of the other Tempe clubs, especially Dream Palace(probably one of the worst in the nation)

Profile picture for Nixur68
Nixur68
•

Bourbon, Cheetahs, Christies or Le Girls are your best bets. The rest are okay but it can be hit or miss.

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

Le Girls is expensive but damn the dancers (nude) are really good looking. But not good value for dances. I only stage tip and rarely go. Cover isn't high (maybe 20 on a weekend friday/sat, 10 on weekday? but if you want to go from nude side to drinking side you are forced to buy a drink on each side. And water is 10 bucks, not 5!

Nude side opens at 830 or 9 from what I remember but not sure (AZ is lacking in good nude clubs).

Profile picture for Heellover
Heellover
•

If you're looking to just see hot dancers with 20 dollar dances and no wristband needed I'd go with Bourbon Street for sure. They have 3 stages at night but may be reserved for weekends. I went once on a wed night and they did have two stages going though so not too bad.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement