tuscl

Women club owners

Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:31 PM
How many women own gentlemen/strip clubs? I have not really heard of that many. Have you?

11 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I've never heard of a single one, myself. O.
  • lopaw
    16 years ago
    I've heard of a few, but not in my area. I heard that women owners seem to be either very good (hard working, fair, treat the girls good), or very bad (all around bitches). I recall the topic came up a few times on SW (StripperWeb). You might want to check out over there for more info....but do so at your own risk - SW is not a welcomed place for us PL's.
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I myself have only known about one, but that was a place that was eventually sold. There was a club in my area which closed up, and then one of the former dancers at the club wanted to start up a new one in the old building, but it has not yet opened, nor do I expect it to open anytime soon.
  • deogol
    16 years ago
    Strippers open their own club. Right. They can't even get the gumption up to vote against ordinances that effect their work now much less the effort of opening up a strip club.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I have only known the name of one club owner. He owns my favorite club and all of the sister clubs. Other than that I have no clue as to who owns the clubs that I have been in.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I've heard of a house mom or something like that but all the managers/owners I've seen have been men.
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    I know several women who owm [view link] is business. As for voting for ordinances im pretty sure a majority of dancers arent even legal
  • Clubber
    16 years ago
    I've known no female owners, one female manager, and a few, as casualguy says, "house moms".
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    House moms, in my experience, have been: A. everything that's wrong with strippers (messed in the head; frivolous; ego-directed in that not-very-explanatory way; confused about such subtle notions as logic, reasoning, common sense, timeliness, responsibility) B. nothing that's right with strippers (hot looking; young; perky; worth fucking; genuinely enthusiastic about anything in a manner that might be contagious to a cantankerous old coot like me)
  • minnow
    16 years ago
    wg- Which women/clubs might those be? I'm generally not cognizant of who the owner is, I have vague recollection of 1 Dallas area club in the 90's that had female owner, and maybe 1 in Denver area.
  • jack_s
    16 years ago
    Isn't the Lusty Lady in San Francisco all female-owned?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion