Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Hearing Your ATF het bored out by a huge cock as you wait your turn

Baristafan

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Turn on or turn off?

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

It is humiliating tbh.

Just happened at Pandoras. I left.

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

My bad

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

✅ ' would be a good time for | Other SC'S, I would have a backup! I prefer the pole work & music anyway!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

^ why do you prefer that? Do you have a limp noodle?

S
SleazyPerv
•

Was he black or something?

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

@sleazyperv nonsense my friend… blacks are smaller than average as are indians

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

That shouldn't have been an obstacle to your enjoyment, unless, of course, you we were in danger of falling in.... 😂😉

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement