Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

$2 service charge on getting $25 in ones lol

Meshuggah
MeshuggahVIP178

We aren't here for a long time, we are here for a good time.

4 mos ago · 1 min read

My brother went in Thursday afternoon. Ask for $25 in ones, was at stage with his friend. ..... She brought back $23, saying a service charge for $2.

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for nelly76
nelly76
•

I usually tip when I get a bunch of ones at other clubs (since I've only been to this place once or twice), and the bartenders/waitresses seeem to appreciate it. But a service charge is just aggravating.

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

I always drop a 1 in the tip jar, put the 19 in my pocket, head to the rack. Usually get a thank you nod from barmaid. A charge would be annoying.

Profile picture for Meshuggah
Meshuggah
•

I guess they ordered a round and tipped her and she also took $2 service charge

Profile picture for nj_pete
nj_pete
•

Pretty annoying, those dollar bills probably remain in the clubs till as I’m assuming that a dancer who collected say $100 on her shift may want to get $20s at the end of the shift, so it’s just circulating in the club, not like the manager is going to the bank to get $1000 in singles .

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@gSteph I would never do that because you can't get 9/10 of a dance. lol

Change is free. Tip for drinks, girls, food. For change, no way Although I usually don't need change Learned from lesson the hard way from Providence

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

But this club sucks. Don't go here, unless Carmen Elektra from 20 years ago is headlining.

Profile picture for blahblahblahs
blahblahblahs
•

It's a shame because it could be a great club. They've occasionally had very very good dancers. If they would get rid of the sketchy ID scanning and reset prices a little, it would be a great place.

Profile picture for loper
loper
•

Add "no sports on the TVs" to the list of reasons not to go here.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement