Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Painted Lady

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

4 mos ago · 1 min read

Trust me, you don't want to miss her....

Smash, or pass?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Smash. Repeatedly. But she's not real, so...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

..and another - you'll want to eat (out) at McD's...

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

...and does this ring a bell?

Look quickly! This one will probably disappear pretty quickly!

Smash, or pass?

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔔 🔔 🔔 I bet she would like : : Taco Bell, Makin' Me Hungry! Finding ways to stay physically fit, challenged & being creative at the same time goes a long way, she probably likes the woods, & all sorts of recreational activities, dat' bell rope style climb was the only Instagram webpage of your group that worked, so no insight on the others. |

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

😛_ - - - ' now we will eat noodles | chopsticks?

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

It sometimes occurs that two attempts are made up get to the desired image. I don't know why but I tral run each one before leaving the post.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 like that glass table, you can see right through from the top onto her shorts & legs. I have picnic tables I use for putting stuff on top of & sleeping/back support but it's not glass. However, I do have 100% clear see through transparent shower liner, works good for being able to see out/in with the shower & I don't have to use a shower 🚿🚿🚿 curtain |

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 referring to mi above comment, the picnic tables I have are the fold in/out kind you can use for your house/rooms. I haven't seen any glass picnic tables as of yet.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 girls who love the wild | Well, I suppose if it's safe :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🤠_ - ' fun lil' food/random fun : | girls always look gooood with talking bout' their food & random anything!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement