Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Note To Management

Baristafan

4 mos ago · 1 min read

You wonder why your club is dead?

Start poating your daytime and nightime line ups.

I am not coming in unless I know I can get laid.

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

This is why you have instagram and Twitter

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

what is POATING?

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺👍 ' I like : | tumbex stripper locker room pics & vids website[s] that look good as well, check the links on mi tuscl profile, let's hope they will stay working! I also like the google sc pics, the club websites, & tumblr.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for TacomaBoy
TacomaBoy
•

Agreed. Only logical reason I would think is to stay off spd radar but they already know🤷🏻‍♂️

S
SleazyPerv
•

It would help

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement