tuscl

parodyman--> is a Stupid Faggot

This board should have at least one thread putting down parodyman--> active at all times.

5 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Dougster: I understand your anger I have put up with his shit for years but to give him his own thread is just what he wants. To be number one on here.He never contributes to the discussion. He Just wants to inflame the rest of us to feel important. Best policy is to just ignore him.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    NOT TRUE THAT PARODYMAN NEVER CONTRIBUTES TO THE DISCUSSION.

I have read numerous constructive posts by Parodyman. In fact it is kinda mind-numbing to think that the same person who throws out the mindless (occasionally witty) has also made serious contributions to the discussion. LIke my daddy used to say, "Give the Devil his due."
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Where are these constructive posts by parodyman-->? I know that once in every 20 posts or so he'll make a non-flame post on politics or something off-topic. But even then it's some ultra-safe stance no-brainer stance like "racism is bad". The truth, however, is that the posts have nothing to do with strip clubs and are just a guise so he can flame the other 95% of the time.

The even bigger problem is that his "satire" is not even funny.
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Lol
  • D0ugster
    10 years ago
    Dougster: Sock puppet created by the stupid troll BobbyI so he could have someone agree with him.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion