Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Related discussions

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

6 mos ago · 1 min read

I just noticed that at the bottom of discussions is a new feature "related discussions". I don't know what criteria is used for this but it is not a feature that I'll be looking at.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Yes. Odd. Not sure I like it, probably AI suggestions 🤔 to keep scrolling here

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

I’ve already looked at a few related discussions and I think it’s worthwhile as an option…

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Like the idea but too many that qualify as related and take up too much of the page

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Apparently founder feels we are not doomscrolling enough on our feeds.

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

It seems geared towards the incels who clog up the front page asking if they can get laid at a particular club . Hopefully, they will use it and post fewer pathetic, garbage discussions.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I wonder if all the Smash or Pass topics will just lead into a Smash or Pass black hole

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

^Be nice to have them holed into their own discussion board

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement