Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Favorite parts about life

Ilovehotwhitestrippers

Dallas

6 mos ago · 1 min read

What are your favorite parts of your life you enjoy the most?

For me: -Getting paid -Going to elite strip clubs and having “fun”

I love the feeling of seeing that money hit my account. Such a rush. I love these sluts who get me off on a regular basis.

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Ilovehotwhitestrippers
Ilovehotwhitestrippers
•

Good music is amazing too

Profile picture for Zodzod1776
Zodzod1776
•

Like that

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Pretty much same same here

Profile picture for docsavage
docsavage
•

Outside of home I especially like a good meal in a restaurant, taking a walk in a park, listening to political podcasts while driving around, learning something new on my computer at work and visiting a strip club. When I am at home I like watching movies, reading fiction, listening to music, playing guitar and keyboards, reading nonfiction and playing games on my Nintendo DS. As someone nearing seventy I have learned what I enjoy most and just focus on those activities.

B
Boston.monger
•

Same, but with escorts usually

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Seeing cleavage of all sorts IRL, and pretty faces

Profile picture for Ilovehotwhitestrippers
Ilovehotwhitestrippers
•

Love driving by the Dallas skyline as well.

Profile picture for TherealBudBundy
TherealBudBundy
•

Food. I'm a fat boy at heart. A nice Italian meal is something I dream about.

I
Iknowbetter
•

This time of year in Miami Beach - before it gets too hot and humid. Once the sun drops below the tall buildings of downtown Miami, I love to sit outside on my back porch and catch the cool breeze coming across the bay.

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

@iknowbetter

Parking (the free kind) sucks there, I only know of one street and limited hours. And the traffic sill sucks I may try in a week or two

A
Alternative_carry657
•

Pissing outside

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

gross

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•
  • Calvin and Hobbes
  • a good movie (thumbs up to "They Will Kill You." Horror done Tarantino style.)
  • a damn good nap
  • a burger fresh off the barbecue
  • and a massage that'll put me right to sleep
I
Iknowbetter
•

@sfrsox You are 💯 correct. Parking, and traffic in general in Miami Beach is horrible. I am fortunate (or unfortunate - depending on your perspective) to be living in the house I grew up in that has been in our family since the 1940’s. It’s a beautiful location - until you have to go anywhere 😂

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Cuddling/fondling the Mrs every morning. Probably average half an hour or so.

Loving retirement. Playing guitar some. Fondling a sexy stripper every now and then.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement