Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Note to Management: Please Remind The Dancers to Wash Their Cooter

Baristafan

6 mos ago · 1 min read

Smelly pussy is become an epidemic.

Put in a douche station or something.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

✅ ' 📱📱📱 Being glued on

their phones is a pandemic! It's like the internet has them spoiled! Mi strip club isn't really an issue with phones though!

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I like eating pussy. I will eat smelly pussy but clean pussy is preferred.

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 I always wondered what is the best pussy overall, blondy's vs brunette, skinny vs medium build, white, black, asian, hispanic. Who has a better attitude & is more generous with their body. Who is funny? lil baby @ :

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 👽 👽 👽_ - - - ' smokin mi cigs ' ' ' | It's amazing how the girls have good hygiene at their platform shoes, never noticed a scent around them, even when they busy at da' club! So, they must wash their feet good, spray & just have a natural good body chemistry! 🔺 $Strippers scent is good, so it's expected on all their body I would say. I never noticed any adnormal scent on the strippers, so I guess it's just the chance of who you get if you experience that. Would be fun for lil' beer/champagne/wine on their pussy! How can they expect to make $money if their pussy isn't smelling good, customers will just go to another stripper with good scent!

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•
Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

$ $ $ | '🔺 love random fav's !

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Some of these women need their ph balanced.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement