Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How Soon Do You Wash Your Junk after you Rawdog a stripper

Baristafan

8 mos ago · 1 min read

A)Immediately in the sink at the club? B)Immediately when you get home C)Whenever the next shower is

Replies (15)Latest

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

With a wet wipe before leaving the private dance space. Then A, B and C.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I am just saying. It is disturbing to walk in the mens room and see a 80 year old white guy washing his huge schlong in the sink.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I’d you dip your dip stick in listermint immediately post rendezvous you have nothing to fear.

You just show up here yesterday? This is old news.

Profile picture for PhantomGeek
PhantomGeek
•

If the club's popular for its extras and has a medic on retainer: d) get that shot and a big purple pill before the next lap dance

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Wash it at home

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

I have her clean me off with her mouth.

A
Alternative_carry657
•

True PLs would bask in the glory as long as possible. That's the reason I don't wash my clothes after a visit

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@alternative_carry657

Well played

Profile picture for stripperlover777
stripperlover777
•

🔺 ✅ ' I would like to bring mi stripper home for an otc shower! Then, we can really wash up!

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@Alternative_carry657

It is strangely charming when my clothes in the hamper still smell like stripper days later.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

No matter how many excuses people give on this site, I cannot rationalize going raw in any woman I don't know well. No papers, no raw.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@estafador

Ok. Be irrational.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

^ Who needs excuses? You do you Latex Boy and I'll be me. Each man has to decide his own risk tolerances.

Profile picture for rickdugan
rickdugan
•

^ That last comment was for estafador.

Profile picture for Estafador
Estafador
•

Well I pray you stay clean

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement