tuscl

A pair of D's

jimhalsted
Ontario
Used to be that a woman with natural D's always had a curvy, hourglass sort of figure and if you saw a thin girl with a huge rack you knew it was fake. Now, it seems every woman I see has a huge rack.
Are they all fake, or are women's bodies changing?
Does not seem like I see a lot more natural D's at the clubs, so I think everyone is getting their tits done these days.

13 comments

• parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Hard to speak for everyone. Dancers seem to have a better concept of diet and nutrition then 15 or 20 years ago. This could account somewhat for those with larger natural breast having a tighter midsection.
  • zorro
    16 years ago
    I think plastic surgeons are getting better at realistic breasts.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    zorro: Good point. I have only two favorite dancers with fake tits and they are the two best looking and feeling that I have ever come across. I just found out that they were both done by the same surgeon.

I couldn't decide where to post this. Here or under "what I love or what I hate" I guess it doesn't matter. I will get flamed regardless.

I like my women petite. A 34B is perfect. My current #1 favorite is an all natural 36D. How did this happen? As many of you know it isn't always about the body or extras. She captured me with her charm and personality. She is no slacker on the couch. Last week I asked her for a titty fuck.This doesn't work with a 34B but it sure works with a 36D.It was her first time (I believe it). By her remarks, I think that she enjoyed it as much as I did. Whats next? She says that I have to woo her. I am going to take her flowers next month. Flame on motherfucker...
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “zorro: Good point.” – Hope he runs you through with it.

“I have only two favorite dancers with fake tits and they are the two best looking and feeling that I have ever come across.” – And you did all your research at half price!

“I just found out that they were both done by the same surgeon.” – Was his name Jethro BoDean? Did he specialize in brain surgery?

“I couldn't decide where to post this.” – Up your ass would have been just fine.

“Here or under "what I love or what I hate" I guess it doesn't matter.” – You are correct sir!

“I will get flamed regardless. – You sure will!

“I like my women petite. A 34B is perfect.” – Then bobbyl still has a chance to win your companionship back from snowtime.

“My current #1 favorite is an all natural 36D. How did this happen?” – Her tits grew. That is how it usually happens.

“As many of you know it isn't always about the body or extras.” – We know, it is all about the discounted price.

“She captured me with her charm and personality.” – I bet a rabbit snare would have worked just as well.

“She is no slacker on the couch.” – Just in her choice of clients…

“Last week I asked her for a titty fuck.” – I bet she strapped one on and boned the hell out of your flabby old man’s chest.

”This doesn't work with a 34B but it sure works with a 36D.” – OK…

“It was her first time (I believe it).” – Your gullibility is astounding! I bet your daughter says the same thing.

“By her remarks, I think that she enjoyed it as much as I did.” – I’m sure she always wanted some horny old bastard to bust a nut on her chest. Probably her biggest fantasy.

“Whats next?” -- I’m sure you will drink some more so you can create more posts like this one.

”She says that I have to woo her.” – Those snappy silk shorts weren’t enough?

“I am going to take her flowers next month.” – You really are a dumb piece of shit aren’t you? She only wants your money stupid.

“Flame on motherfucker...” – I just did!
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    yes you did and I was Impressed as much of any other reader on this board. I will still be taking flowers next month. They have always paid off for me. Silly me.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "I will still be taking flowers next month. They have always paid off for me."

It is superb insight like this that may generate the King's following. And, imo, it takes BIG BALLS. I wouldn't have the guts to show up with flowers over at Angels. Chocolates damn straight. That is a no-brainer, imo. But, I can believe the average stripper would love flowers. Heck, I like 'em.

Another reason to follow the King? How many of you stripclubbers have gotten expensive roses by Next Day Fed Ex? My guess is ONLY the King. (That just gripes me NO END. :) ) The slick moves and the *results* earn him a loyal following eager to hear his pronouncements. The sad fact is without the King they'd probaby just be capable of flag waving type activity. Hmmm . . . maybe strippers would appreciate receiving American flags? Heck, it's good for car selling and whatnot like fighting endless wars.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “yes you did and I was Impressed as much of any other reader on this board.” – Speaking for your subjects?

“I will still be taking flowers next month.” -- And you will still be laughed at behind your back.

“They have always paid off for me.” – How exactly have they done that?

“Silly me.” -- If by silly you mean delusional…
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    flowers, american flags, chocolate, etc. WTF???

The strippers like cash. Flowers are for lovers.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    I can still remember the time 6 years ago when Carter sent me flowers. My daughter said "Dad these are not cheap" And because they were sent by FEDEX it included her real name and Credit card number.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    Strippers prefer chocolate and fresh fruit. :)
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    “I can still remember the time 6 years ago when Carter sent me flowers.” – Jimmy Carter?

“My daughter said "Dad these are not cheap" – She ought to know being the cheapest “date” in town. Maybe the sender paid half price for them…

“And because they were sent by FEDEX it included her real name and Credit card number.” – More and more people are getting busted for identity theft. Don’t do it.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Amen arbeeguy...

One more than one occasion *I* was the one that went home with flowers that had been orginally given to a former ATF of mine by someone else...weird...

I agree that plastic surgey has apparently come a long way, but I still see plenty of natural, small-breasted women in strip clubs all the time. One dancer that I got a dance from recently in Quebec was completely & totally flat-chested (not that you could tell from the outfit that she was wearing) and she really didn't know how to give a LD...it was a total turnoff for me.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    Dated a natural 44DD for four years (non-dancer). She wanted a rich husband and found one. Spoiled me for dancers who are small on top.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion