Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

general price for extras?

Y

9 mos ago · 1 min read

Hello, I recently visited Babydolls for the first time and enjoyed it, so I ended up revisiting several times during this holiday season. I had LD with dancers I liked, and I recently heard about extras. I’d like to try next time and was wondering what would be considered a reasonable price.

I understand that it depends on negotiation, but I also assume there’s a general price range. One dancer I met recently suggested $200 for a handjob, which I honestly don’t think is a good price. I’d really appreciate advice from those with more experience. Thank you in advance.

Replies (11)Latest

Profile picture for rugrat
rugrat
•

If the $200 was the total including 3 or 4 dances that is about right.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

agree with Rugrat - think about the cost of dances plus tip. Some guys can get off in 3 songs, some guys take 6 and so on... pay the cost of the dance and then ~$75-100 tip for the hand job. $120-140 for a blow job and hey whatever you do with intercourse, but be sure you cover it up.

Y
yngzzi
•

100-120 sounds fair. I thought its 200+LD fee, when she offered 200$

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

You need to make sure she understands that too… LD fee and tip.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

yes, it is LD cost plus your tip - do not just say $200 or $100

Profile picture for Dan3635
Dan3635
•

I paid $200 + tip for a handjob upstairs about 3 years ago. That would be a challenging club for full sex. Unless you spring for a VIP room. I don’t recall the price for those.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

I’ll go without when I visit this place. My clubs I go to the HJ is thrown in with the price of the dances as long as you tip a little. All in about $100.

Profile picture for Whiskers13!
Whiskers13!
•

Best I've seen personally and from other sources is $100. This was without prior negotiation. Personally I wouldn't be discussing extras prior to the chair forts anyways. Once there, I think $200 is often the asking price, which you should e a ble to negotiate down. There are girls that operate on the "as many quick Benjamins as I can do", foregoing any negotiations, and moving on too the next PL.

D
danny.funk
•

noob here, if you pay for extras will they let you make out with them?

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

Danny, this is not high school or college - all things in a strip club should be considered. YOUR MILEAGE WILL VARY

Profile picture for Whiskers13!
Whiskers13!
•

IME, the doers fall into two groups-

those that surprise you by just whipping it out (sometimes the ask). These are the cheap ones. $100-$120 for the HJ. $200/BJ

those that offer for a price, usually when little blood flow is going to your big head. In those weak moments, I have unfortunately agreed to $200 for a HJ. Twice. THe other times I did manage to turn them down without negotiating. I have been offered FS/$300, but was outta cash.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement