The following was a review I appempted to post, but was rejected for not being reviewy enough, so here goes....
Over the past few weeks I have read several comments about changes in the chair forts upstairs. I first mentioned it about 2 months ago. I hadn't been back but wanted to report and review.
I'm gonna pass on spending much time describing the place other than it's big, has a second floor, and it's well lit. A girl tonight described it to me as it reminding her of a sports bar with scantily clad women walking around. I agree.
Moving on...after paying my 5 bucks at the door, I immediately went upstairs and to my chagrin, noticed that all but one (the first left chair facing the catwalk) we all turned out facing the room. No bueno! This was the case in both sides. I did get to talking to one young white girl who after about 15 min, we decided to take it to the chairs. I moved a nearby table and charirin front of us while she turned our chair sideways. According to her, that's what girls are resorting to.
The kicker here is that as soon as the next song started, she says "I do 3 for $100..." I immediately cut her off and said "Don't do this to me now, c'mon!". She responded "that's just what I charge". I said "well, then thank you very much, but we're not doing this." We calmly grabbed out stuff and walked away in separate directions.
Then I met a true 9.7! Name is Salem. I don't do nights often, so she's new to me. Think Kendall Jenner body with Kaia Gerber's face and big curly brown hair like Whitney Houston's "I wanna dance with somebody" video. Does nice sensual LD's, although a bit slow to develop. Honestly, she is gorgeous. Why not a 10?? I'm partial to gym baddies. She is lean and athletic, with the body of a 1990's swimsuit model, but I think could tone up a bit more. Minimal point reduction.
Guys, day or night, if you run into a manager, or chat with a waitress or bartender, please make a comment. Anything. They gotta know that it's not just the girls that find it overly revealing to have their ass mauled in plain sight. it's poor form, even for a SC.


Replies (6)Latest
Better than a lot of reviews I’ve seen approved
Thanks.
Meets my standards to be called a review.
Great REVIEW
Not enough details. How many parking spaces? Were there more cars, SUVs, or trucks in the lot? How many paces from your parking space to the entrance? How many paces from the entrance to the bar. How many seats at the bar? How many seats were taken? Were there any fake ferns or other plants in the room? How many square feet was the room? Was the floor carpeted? What color was the carpet? Were the walls painted or paneled? If painted, what color? If paneled, what color/kind of wood? Need more details, Lol
@440viking AHAHAAHAHHAHA
Join the conversation
Sign in to reply to this discussion.