Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

A Note To Management About Luna

Baristafan

11 mos ago · 1 min read

Dont bring Luna back. Send her out to pasture. Barf!

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I wont lie. I would still fuck her. I am pathetic.

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

There are a handful names I would welcome back ahead of Luna.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Just a handful?

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

I got big hands

Profile picture for BigFatPNW
BigFatPNW
•

Haha totally agree with the mighty quinn. Morgan is on the top of my list haha.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Luna is at Kittens now.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Morgan was there last night! @bigfatpnw

Profile picture for Schilldress
Schilldress
•

Nova from 5 years ago was my fav. Pre boobs was phenomenal. After boobs she was a smoke show

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Nova. I have heard she was a cumdump.

A
Assegai12
•

What happened to Luna? Why’d she get x’d

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Causing drama with dancers and clients

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Is anyone going to her gangbang? 150$ per guy. Message her on instagram or text. No condoms...of course. Duh.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement