Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Billy Joel

justinspice

California

11 mos ago · 1 min read

I’ve read in a few reviews of dancers doing a Billy Joel in the VIP. What is that? And where did it come from?

Replies (16)Latest

Profile picture for Muddy
Muddy
•

Some guys are into singing duets in the club. Yeah I know it's weird.

Profile picture for Carguy
Carguy
•

Ohhh Solo MIA !! Big shot !!

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

I ammmmmmm an innocent mannnnn

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•
Profile picture for lurkingdog
lurkingdog
•

Given me a f____ing break! You've been a TUSCL reviewer since 2009. . . .

Profile picture for sfrsox
sfrsox
•

Dancer teaches you how to not start fires.

Profile picture for IfIGottaBeDamned
IfIGottaBeDamned
•

I tip the Modern Woman from south of the border when she calls me Baby Grand dad. She’s Such a Temptation. And she’s Getting Closer to this Big Man on Mulberry Street. This Is The Time for A Matter of Trust. And I observe the Code of Silence when she’s Running on ICE.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

Ah, but workin' too hard can give you A heart attack (ack-ack-ack-ack-ack)

P
Package
•

You oughta know by now

Profile picture for the mighty quinn
the mighty quinn
•

In the middle of the night.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

just hoping for a BIG SHOT while Billy Joel is performing.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Likely means we all enjoyed the weekend for a change.

Profile picture for Hank Moody
Hank Moody
•

I was going to say we finally found the one person on the site who doesn’t know, but 2009? Weak trolling.

Profile picture for misterorange
misterorange
•

Well, it's certainly better than just stay at home and masturbate.

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

It's all really a bunch of Bruce Springsteen.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

^ lol -best lyric quote so far

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement