tuscl

CHARITY BOOK DRIVE

Sunday, August 10, 2008 1:31 AM
ATTENTION TUSCL MEMBERS! The time has come for us to improve the quality of life in our happy little community here. Although he is 13 and should be able to post messages that fit the adult structure of TUSCL's format it seems our young friend Bobbyl is seriously lacking in his writing skills. In order to help this disadvantaged youth we need to pull together and collect picture/beginner books for him to stimulate his interest in reading. (Not those kind of picture books. I'm sure at the age of 13 his eye hand coordination is unrivaled by anyone here. Please no Dora the Explorer books either. Due to some weird childhood hang up those books excite him too.) So please dig deep! All donations will be appreciated. Something needs to be done with Bobbyl. His days as a delinquent running amok slinging playground insults need to come to a close. Perhaps with proper guidance this young man can turn his life around. Without intervention he will decay into a spiraling orbit of woman hating, self abuse, poor social skills and gutter language. Together we can lift his spirits and put him on a path to greater life achievements. Your generosity will help us achieve this lofty goal! Thank You!

2 comments

• ozymandias
    16 years ago
    I'm kind of bothered by the amount of time you spent writing this... I mean, there are two paragraphs. >.> O.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    So sorry to hear you have problems reading or writing anything longer than a sentence or two ozymandias.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion