Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Using celebrities or porn stars for reference

the mighty quinn

PAC NW

1 yr ago · 1 min read

A while back I was messaging with someone on here about a dancer they had seen, but I wasn’t familiar with. He went on to say that she looked a bit like a certain porn star that reminded me of another incident when someone told me a dancer looked like she could’ve been Pamela Anderson stunt double in Baywatch.

That made me think, do other people use celebrities or porn stars as a reference point when describing dancers?

Replies (12)Latest

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Yes

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Yes - one of my ATFs from about 15 years ago looked like a pornstar who was popular at the time - I can’t remember her name but remember exactly what she looked like. The ATF was Robin from Cheerleaders Philly if anyone remembers her.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Yes. Though one of my favorites from a few years ago was a dead ringer for a well known mainstream actress. First time I saw her, I was floored.

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

I've used Hollywood actresses, porn stars, and even female comedians as reference in my reviews 😂

Profile picture for TheOne&Only
TheOne&Only
•

Roll the genetic dice often enough and they're bound to land on top of each other.

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

^ ^ Of course you know them all dougie, you jack off to them when you're not sucking cjkunt's dick, lulz

Profile picture for Hannathedog79
Hannathedog79
•

Yup, I use porn stars. Other than a few exceptions like Phoebe Cates or Jennifer Anniston (which puts me 30 or so years out of date) I can never remember the names of regular TV/Movie actresses. Give me a mainstream actress name and I need a photo to be able to picture them.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Follies had a ringer for Reese Witherspoon. During a dance she told me that all men were assholes. Yes I did reference her.

Profile picture for M_Scorpio_LFK
M_Scorpio_LFK
•

Most of the time no...

With one exception: The stripper with the goth appearance who ignored me (even after tipping her three times) had a passing resemblance to Sasha Grey.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

Absolutely. A few old favorites used stripper names because they resembled that celebrity.

Profile picture for jmiddle30234
jmiddle30234
•

Follies and the platinum had a Cameron Diaz look alike there was one at tattletales the other day looked like a young Renee Russo. Not a big porn watcher so no reference there

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Yes. Pandora's in Seattle has a dancer named Luna. She is a taller version of Consuela from Family Guy. Yet I still pay her to stick my dick in her.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement