Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Monse Gangbang

Baristafan

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Did anyone go yesterday?

Replies (10)Latest

Profile picture for unclewillSea
unclewillSea
•

Isn't everyday a Monse gangbang?

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

This sounds interesting.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I never get invited.

Profile picture for Willyc
Willyc
•

I never get invited either

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

I guess Monse , Liz and Cierra are doing gangbangs.

C
Coldbrew
•

How does one get the invite

Profile picture for JerSm
JerSm
•

Cierra is doing gangbangs? Any deets?

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

@jersm When?

Profile picture for JerSm
JerSm
•

@Baristafan ? When...? Not sure what your question is. I was asking if Cierra is really doing gangbangs... I'll definitely ask her next time I'm in. :-)

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Has anyone seen Cierra?

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement