tuscl

Married Dancers

reignfire
South Carolina
Monday, August 4, 2008 3:58 AM
Do any of you have rules on married dancers? For awhile, I didn't get involved with them at all if I knew they were married. I knew a few of them at Shadowcat's favorite club. I would speak to them but I would never get a dance from them. Then, earlier this year, I found out that one of my favorites was married. There was no extras involved, so I decided to let her be an exception but I was thinking about relaxing my no-married dancers policy a little. What are your policies in dealing with married dancers?

22 comments

• jablake
    16 years ago
    It doesn't make any difference to me. Of course, I'm not into the religious BS and there isn't any negative unless the dancer is very limited by it.
  • mr.munchie
    16 years ago
    Don't know, don't care. Even if extras are involved, it's a professional doing her job, not an affair.
  • shadowcat
    16 years ago
    since you mentioned my name. I will say that I know the marriage status of most of my favorite dancers. The married ones continue to give me dances that you are all looking for. But the single ones are the ones that really put out.
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    It's only a problem if he's pumping her full of cum and then she's letting customers eat her out in VIP - seriously, shit like this goes on. The husband would be laughing his ass off. That aside, "who cares". One of the best fuck buddies I ever had was "Princess", a married ebony spinner at Follies in Atlanta. I was married, she was married, but we had great chemistry and used to just meet to fuck each others' brains out. Sometimes, we'd hit it in VIP just for the turn-on. Good times! O.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    What kind of a man marries a whore, anyway?
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    answer: MisterGay's father.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    "The married ones continue to give me dances that you are all looking for." Huh?? It doesn't matter whether the dancers are married or not IMO. I'm very happy to know that telling you the plain truth has really, really gotten under your skin there Bobby-boy...lol...welcome to the disgruntled club...
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    To answer the OP I don't think it matters. As O notes, it's a job not an affair.
  • evilcyn
    16 years ago
    I have been married all the years I have been dancing.. I have to say the only difference is, I don't come with stipper shit.. I come to work to do my job, and then go home...I don't feed anyone bullshit to make money, I don't whine about a loser boyfriend, or bills of mine that if you don't give me money I can't pay..
  • DandyDan
    16 years ago
    I don't ask about their personal lives unless they bring it up, and I only knew one dancer ever who was open about her marriage. And she always let me DATY. But I didn't discover her marriage till at least half way through our time together. I did know a different dancer who was married, but she never said so herself, and she had quit before I found out, but another dancer, who probably qualifies as the closest to my ATF at the moment, told me about it. (Actually, she told me a lot more, but for purposes of this story, that's what she told me.) But it wouldn't make me feel any differently about her. She's just doing her job, and doing it well.
  • how
    16 years ago
    Cyn, after reading your post, I have a question: Will you marry me? ;)
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Single girls tend to be most fun. Then the married ones who tend to be more fun than the ones with BFs. The unhappier her relationshp the better for the customer. This, of course, changes if their "boyfriend" is also their pimp.
  • snowtime
    16 years ago
    Doesn't matter. All depends on how the dancer handles herself, married or not. Some could be married and happy, others married and unhappily so. Same with the single ones. It is a job for them and the ones that will make the most money are the ones that leave thier personal relationships at the door. Recently had my last dance with a dancer who had just gotten married and was leving the area in a few days. Her dance was as good or better than any I received from her in her single days. Said she had been with the guy for 5 years so I guess they both handled her job as a dancer well and never let it affect their personal life.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Husbands and non-pimp boyfriends can also present chanllenges if you are looking to do OTC. Some are cleverly able to work around it, however (i.e. lie).
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    "Husbands and non-pimp boyfriends can also present chanllenges if you are looking to do OTC. Some are cleverly able to work around it, however (i.e. lie)." Even more would probably be willing to *fluff* you if that is what it took to complete the sale. :) Heck, a hoe giving you problems about giving you good fair service for your hard earned dollars? Just threaten to inform her baby daddy! That should get her back into the proper frame of mind as far as honoring her word for the moment.
  • FONDL
    16 years ago
    I don't see why it matters. Who cares whether you're with a single gal bitching about her jerkoff BF or a married one bitching about her husband? They never seem to be getting along with whoever they're with and they always seem to on the verge of making a change. My preference has always been for a girl who wasn't in a relationship at all, but you don't find too many of those out there. Maybe that's one of the reasons I liked my ATF so much when we met - she waasn't with anyone, just an unattached party girl having fun.
  • mmdv26
    16 years ago
    Years ago, I knew a dancer who, along with her husband, bought a house under some "assistance" program. Among other things (like a small down payment), the purchaser was required to correct certain pre-identified problems with the property. Since I had a skid-steer, I could correct the drainage problems on the lot that this dancer's house needed. She and I reached a "services" trade agreement, and I stopped by on a Saturday morning to get started. I met her husband, and he seemed like a pretty OK guy. They were both in their late teens with a young child. He insisted on helping with the work if he could, which made me a little uncomfortable, since I didn't know how much I wanted to work closely with somebody who's wife I was planning to fuck later in the day. Anyway, everything went well. By noon, we had decided that this was going to take part of a 2nd day (like the next Saturday) to finish it up (needed more dirt). He left to go get some beer, and dancer and I had some fun. In the end, this project went on for part of three days, and hubby always made sure to leave several times each day. Dancer would wear very revealing outfits around the house and yard, and she was always ready for "action". He and I worked together well, and I enjoyed that almost as much as fucking his wife a couple of times a day. When the job was done he asked me how much he owed me, and she chimed in that she would pay me and for him not to worry about it. I nodded approval of that plan. She quit dancing a couple of months later. I stopped by the house, but nobody was there. Windows broken, trash laying around. I never heard from either of them again.
  • njscfan
    16 years ago
    Great story
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    At work everyone knows Im married. No guys seemed to care. FONDL- I dont bitch about my husband but Ive noticed customers ask if im happy or if he is in jail. So im guessing thats the usual "story" .
  • wondergrl5
    16 years ago
    Since im usually asked "whats your story?" And I guess those storys are the norm. Does that mean you guys enjoy them or would you rather not know? I would think they are quiet tedious. And all that info would ruin the "fantasy" element. Am I wrong??
  • clubman2
    16 years ago
    At one time I preferred TRUTH so you knew what you were dealing with but that's a rare commodity. I guess it depends on what you're looking for in the experience.
  • jablake
    16 years ago
    I prefer to know. I like the fantasy based on reality. :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion